Chapter 12 :: Trapped

*Clara POV*

"Wake up now, princess" a hoarse voice echoed , keeps ringing in my ears.

I could hardly opened my eyes as I blinked a few times till my eyes completely open to found what's around me.

A tall figure stood near the door like a statue , as another figure with his unkempt dark brown hair , a pair of crimson eyes stared at me blankly sitting beside me. My hands were tied above my head, I could instantly felt pain and sore all over my body. My stomach awfully ache as I figured I was laying on a king sized bed , I couldn't hardly see in darkling, there were barely any light escaped into the room.

"Finally.. You're awake. " he smiled looking at me. That smile aren't sincere at all.

Freak. I muttered in my mind.

"What are you trying to do?" Clenching my teeth I stared at him audaciously.

"Wo ah , don't pull the string just yet. It wouldn't be interesting if I revealed it so soon" Snickered in his own thoughts , he took away a strands of hair which were partly covering my eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to tied you up like this. You would be too feisty to think that you could knock me down, isn't it? " he grinned seductively, before I could said anything he left the room in his vampire speed.

A minute later the maids helped to cleaned and bandaged my wounds, feed me hot chicken soup with 2 loaves of bread while I stared out the windows.

After the maids left me alone, I strived to untie the ropes wrapping around my wrist. However, it was too tight. I groaned furiously and tried again.

There's no chance to escape.

Engagement is in two days. I don't have much time. More than that , it would be a tragic to married a freak monster like him.

The vision I had the day he kidnapped me was eminently perplexing. I was worried about Nathan. How was he? Was he alright? Panick attacks causes me to strangle my hand loose.

Mesmering my vision of the previous day he affronted me violently in threats, my rage rises and I could feel my strength possesses my body.

I wring my hands to release them out of the loop of robes with my whole strength. I roared in pain when I finally loosen it and free my hands. Sneaking quietly toward the large window, I scrupulously opened it and was about to climbed out of it when I was yanked backwards slammed to someone's chest.

"Do you think you can ran from me?!" I flinched of his sudden shout.

"Get off me, you maniac!" I nudged his chest cold heartedly with my hard blow strike. His surprised emotion groaned at my unexpected strike ease my escape allowing me to sped through the window and jumped rolling on the ground when I landed.

I dashed into the woods as fast as I could before he could catch up to me. Unfortunately I bumped onto someone's chest less than a second in the middle of the woods.

His despicable smile was already lingering on his arrogant face. "Going somewhere, kitten?"

"Away from you for sure!" I yelled at him

"Don't think so, " he shrugged and carried me on his back to the room I slept which apparently was his room.

He laid me gentle on bed, pointing a finger at my face "Don't you dare pull any other stunt lady. Or else" I rolled my eyes at his warning and laid flatly on his bed. He stomped his foot to the bathroom finishing his private business.

I thought he was going to slammed and violently smacked or punched me again, what's with this freak? I thought to myself, thinking about it, it would be consequently creepy if he was a bipolar physco. I cringed at the last thought, sitting up I wrapped my arms around my knees .

He came out from the bathroom, relentlessly I ignored his stare which he seemed aware of. Silence swept through the room as he stepped to the right side of the bed and a dip on the bed was he sat there gazing at my face.

"Where's Nathan? " I asked him quietly. He heard my voice and hissed.

"He wasn't captured, does he?" I glanced at him, hoping Nathan was alright, oh my Nathan. How much I missed him.

He looked away frowned as his eyes turned dark crimson to black.

"Just sleep" his cold voice turned down my hope.

Holding my sob, I squirmed into a ball at the left side of the bed, didn't want myself to be closer than the heartless monster beside me and drifted to sleep.

*Nathan POV*

It has been a day I lost her. She would never left me like how she did now. I was frustrated of how she was missing, I would torn the whole sea if that's what it takes to find her.

"I've gotten the news, Prince . She was kidnapped by the prince of Crimson and from our trusted sources they believed it was all had to do with the engagement which in three days."

"What?! That cunning Crimson breed! " I smacked the table into two as anger flares out my nostrils.

"Gather our best vamps, we're going to save her at dawn" I frowned grasping the sides of armchair , "I'll do it rightaway , Prince" he nodded and left.

I'm coming for you , Sparky.

I won't let him hurts you again. Not this time.