READ THIS FIRST

Hey Vampys!

Thanks for clicking on this book! I promised this is not a cliche vampire story. I haven't watched vampire academy and vampire diaries till now. (although I'm a vampire fan 😭)

This is my foremost Vampire novel with lots of grammar mistake and fast paced but direct short story.

I wrote this book two years ago.
And I'm not editing this book.

Warning ahead!
You may find typos, grammar mistakes, and the story too fast for your liking. But the story will worth your read.

If you desire a more polish and better writing, head over to my rewritten version. For you who have read this book, I appreciate you!
Do have a reread if you wish!

This is the rewritten version cover.

***

***

© 2018 Carolyn HGQ
All rights reserved

Do not copy, steal and take any part of this story for personal use, distribution and translation.

Please inform me if you know any of this.

***

The story will be filled with full details of the vampire high school lives, the emotional interaction between characters and also the descriptions I missed in this story.

If you love this story, you can finish this one and move on to the rewritten version. As the author itself, I highly recommend it!

Don't forget to support me by votes and comment to encourage me to write even more chapters on the rewritten version.

Thanks for reading this announcement till the end! I can tell you are an extremely patient and awesome person! ;) ❤

Enjoy your read, Vampys! ❤

Lots of love, @ScarBeauty