Chapter 3 :: Valentino

Edited. If you find grammar mistakes or any sort of error, I'd appreciate for the pointers. Enjoy the story :)

Valentino POV

Something isn't right. What is it..? I frowned looking out the window of my mansion. 

When I suddenly heard "Mom!! Dad!! " , it belongs to the sound of a girl, the one who stares at me in the library. 

Without thinking twice, I dashes toward the house in a friendly neighbourhood. 

Banging through the door, the sweet scent of her blood clouded my mind. I ignored the temptation of blood when I found along the stairs, a huge figure was dragging her as her blood bled from the wound on her neck and chest flowing rapidly. 

Rage consumes me as I march upon him to grab the heart of his chest , he dodge with his hand, quickly enough to fight back, throwing a punch on my handsome face. In milliseconds, I was hit, recovering quickly. I grabbed his leg, unaware of my upcoming motion, I slammed him hard throwing him to the corner of the house. 

Before he sprinted towards me, two Vamp guardian fought against him, 

"Take her away to the kingdom, my prince. She will be safe there!" one of the Vamp guardians with scarlett eyes shouted. 

The next thing happens is when I carry her on bridal style lurching forward leaving the Vamp guardian to fight that huge figure. 

Clara POV

Morning breeze blows lightly brushing my skin, as the sunshine and warmth placed on my face, the birds cheeping blissfully tickles my ears. 

I felt a brief warmth on my hand, a big rough hand holding my hand tightly while the other patting my head softly. "You're going to be okay.. I promise. " I heard his soft murmur filled with guilt and sadness. 

I opened my eyes and groaned at the sun for shining on my face, I caught a pair of crimson coloured eyes glanced at me smiling tenderly. 

"Who are you..?" I asked suspiciously, glaring at him and my hands in his. He released his hand, a shift of black eyes replacing his crimson red eyes, he shrugged and walked out the room. 

"What the hell..? Where the hell am I?" I mutter confusingly , touching my head and feeling a bandage around it. I felt like crap, my body sore and "Ouch" slipped out my mouth when I tried to get up. 

A maid knocks and appears just in time with my breakfast and helps me to lay on the headboard of the bed. 

My eyes roam around the room, it's decorated with lavish chandeliers, vintage furnitures and golden coloured curtains. 

"Thank you... " I said to her as she prepared a small table for me to eat on my bed. 

She smiles , nodded.

Before I could ask for her name or his name, she had left the room. 

Valentino POV** 

What the hell is wrong with me. I screamed inside me, I had never felt nervous or warm when I met a woman, but with her I can feel passion, guilty, warmth *in which I had never felt before * 

I'm worried about her state. Seeing her with bruises and bandages over her body , I clenched my fist and punched the wall of my room. 

The thoughts of that huge figure popped in my head, I'm frustrated and anxious at the moment, what does that hybrid want with her? 

I figured with my father that the huge figure that attacked her last night is a hybrid combination of Vampire and werewolf.

He's the one of our kingdom's fugitives, he must work with the hunters. I sigh heavily, how am I going to tell her everything, especially her parents incident... 

I bury my face in my palm, reminiscing those scarlet eyes staring at me.

She's hot, her eyes ..her lips.. Her curves.. I snap myself out of the thought and shake my head, chuckles at myself " I must be out of my mind "

I've slept with many women , whore and even the students in the elite school, but nothing smells sweeter than her scent. She is special in a way I can't comprehend myself. 

I made my way to her room, I needed to seek for the answers and fulfill her curiosity as well as mine. 

Clara POV

"I need to call my parents.." I put the tray of dishes on my bedside table, slowly laying my foot on the chilling floor, I walked as I held on a purple lace umbrella for assistance. (I have no idea why such a pretty umbrella is hidden under the bed!) 

After taking a hot shower, I wrapped myself in a towel ,stepped out the slippery toilet to choose some outfits from the wardrobe.

My towels fell when I gasped realizing he was scanning my body up to bottom. 

His eyes turned crimson red , he smirked "Nice curves " as I blushed at his compliments and picked up the towel to cover my breast and my crown. 

"How rude! Get out and let me change jerk! " I growl at him. 

He cocked his head, pretending that he didn't hear me , "I'm the prince, I'll do what I want. " he smirked slyly. 

"I'm prince Valentino Crimson , how lovely to meet you lady Spark." he stepped forward to reach for my hands kissed on my knuckles. 

Before I can react, he pulls the half naked me to his chest, embracing me as one of his hands slips down to my waist and the other rubs my bare back. 

He sniffs my shoulder before he planted a soft kiss on it. Giving me a chilling shivering feeling. 

My heart races like it's about to race out of my chest, my boiling pot face sniffs the scent of him , his cologne kinda turns me on. 

Shaking my head on his chest, he chuckles "I know I'm irresistible, hot and damn handsome. Do you want to get laid? " he pulls off and his crimson eyes again glanced in mine, sly smiles linger on his face. 

"Get off me, you perv!" I bellowed at him pushing him away. 

His strength is beyond my reach, to no avail I lay my head on his chest, buried my face to hide my embarrassment of being naked in front of a stranger or prince... 

"You're beautiful.. " he whispers to my ears, sending a warning alert to myself of a heart attack, he kisses my lips softly, "I'll let you change , lady Spark. "

He chuckles then leaves me standing speechless , mind blowing sensation travels my body. 

I put on some clothes in a hurry, worried that he would attack me again.