Chapter 7

"Hey, let us go!" Marsotika struggled.

The Jedi nodded his head at the human. The human lowered his arms and they dropped to the ground.

Calia still stared in astonishment. She couldn't believe it. Strotogoda stood up and dropped his electrostaff. He put his hands in the air. "We surrender!"

Marsotika swung his arm at Strotogoda's legs, causing him to fall. "No we don't. We'll get a major bounty if we get that Jedi. I'm not giving this up."

"So this is what this is about?" the Jedi said.

Marsotika looked up. "Well..."

"Yep," Strotogoda finished proudly.

"Shut up!" Marsotika said.

"Oh yeah."

The boy looked at the Jedi. "Xenore, what should we do with them?"

Xenore responded, still looking at Strotogoda and Marotika, "I'm not sure, Oozma."

Calia jumped. "O-Oozma Fett?!"

Oozma looked at Calia. "Why does everyone know my name?"

"But you-you're the son of Boba Fett!"

"I had no idea," Oozma said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry. It's just that you like could be the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy!"

"Actually," Oozma said. "I'm going to become a Jedi."

Calia just started at Oozma with her mouth open. "What?"

"I'm going to be Xenore's Padawan."

"He is my Padawan," Xenore said.

Calia stared at Xenore with her mouth still open.

Oozma shrugged his shoulders.

"This is awkward," Marsotika whispered to Strotogoda.

"Let's leave," Strotogoda replied. They got up and slowly moved away.

Oozma looked in their direction and waved his arm. They flew back into the tree.

"Come on!" Marsotika screamed.

A ship started flying over them and started landing. Xenore closed his eyes. He opened. "We have to go, now!"

Marsotika and Strotogoda started running in one direction with Xenore, Oozma, and Calia running the other. "I know a good spot to hide," Calia said. 

Strotogoda and Marsotika turned and ran after them. The ship's guns started firing. The laser hit the ground right behind everyone and they flew ahead. Calia blacked out.