Chapter 6

"That was a close one," Strotogoda said.

"Yep," Marsotika replied.

Their ship started flying back to Endor.

"At least we know how they fight," Strotogoda said.

"What if instead of shooting with our blasters and what not, we shoot the guns from our ship."

"That is a good idea, the Jedi couldn't deflect those shots."

They started flying faster towards the planet. They saw the Jedi, the boy, and the girl. They started shooting the guns. The Jedi rolled his eyes and shot his palms at the lasers. The laser shots flew backwards towards the ship.

"Oh s-" Strotogoda started to say when the ship exploded. 

Marsotika and Strotogoda fell from the explosion and landed on a tree's canopy. They looked over the edge and saw all three of them looking up. 

"Alright, try it," the Jedi said.

The boy nodded and waved his hand at them. The leaves below them started to shake.

"Good, Oozma, but don't try so hard. Let it move through you."

The boy closed his eyes and breathed out. Marsotika and Strotogoda started getting pushed off of the tree.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Marsotika said.

They started falling off the tree. They felt weightless, there was nothing they could do to save themselves. The braced for impact, about to hit the ground when they froze midair. The boy was holding his hands out, causing them to stay afloat above the ground.

"Whoa," the girl said.