.::help::.

.::Griff P.O.V::.

What? blackmailed"what dose she mean by blackmailed" I asked "its means someone has something that she dosnt want out and she has to do something for the person...ugh, we have to go" Lou said pacing around the cabin "okay, anything else on the paper" I said grabbing the paper "yea.....uh..on the back" Emma said turning it around "camp champion I don't want to be here."

.::Y/n P.O.V::.

"I don't want to be here !!" I yell at Eric "well too bad sweet cheeks, you're gonna be here forever" he smirked at me. Ugh I always hated that smirk, first time I saw him "let. Me. Leave." I spoke dry to him "nope, now let's get you back to the cabins" he grabbed my wrist I yelled "no I wanna go back to camp kikiwaka!" Then he stopped turning towards me "say that camps name again and I'll lek this video of you and your boyfriend kissing under the moon" he was sounding harsh now "fine" I grumbled.

Timeskip: next day

.::Griff P.O.V::.

I woke up to no cute snores at all, which made me feel lonely, but I wasn't going to not find y/n.

I got out of the bed and got dressed getting ready to head out to get y/n.

I stopped infront of the woodchuck cabin. I knocked and Emma opened it "mornin Em" I smiled "morning griff, ready to go look for y/n?" She asked me "yup!"

.::Y/n P.O.V::.

I was walking around at the camp, and it was really boring.

Just boys and girls working out and lifting, yea...it was boring.

I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder "what do you want eric?" I heard a snicker behind me "how'd you know it was me?" "Because no one else in this camp wants to mess with me, saying what I did to the other girl who thought she was the 'stuff'" I said air quoting the word 'stuff.'

"Then meet me at the docks at 9:00 AM" he whispered in my ear that gave shivers "and why do i" I was getting annoyed "just wait sweet stuff they're sweet, and if that's a no your whole life will be ruined" he whispered in my ear which made me want to punch him. "Ugh,....fine" I yanked his hand off of me and walked away to the spot.

Timeskip : at 9:00 AM

.::Griff's P.O.V::.

Its was time to go get y/n from camp champion so me Lou Emma Jorge and Zuri where going to go get her all dressed up in black "this dosnt feel right, Griff when you say dressed in all black I thought you meant go get a black dress" Emma said scratching her arms and legs. Zuri waked her upside the head and whisper yelled "shut up and let's go get my best friend!"

We krept into the camp only to hear two voices at the docks "do you think that's y/n?" I whispered to Jorge "I don't know" he whispered back to me. We krept up to the voices only to see y/n and Eric yapping "no I'm not going to do that, I thought this camp was fun but it's actually not heh" she whisper yelled to him "well if you do I won't leak it out to the whole world" link what out "you have to...........

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha cliffhanger !!!!!! How'd you guys like this one, sorry this took forever I'm too lazy to fix my mistakes right now so I'll edit this story some other time ♡♡

Vote and comment guys love ya
.::🌟Alana🌟::.