.::Dance::.

.::3rd Person P.O.V::.

T'was the night of the dance, and y/n got pulled out of the door of the Grizzly cabin by Emma "help meeee" you whisper yelled holding your hand out but Ravi Jorge And Zander just laughed "good luck" Ravi said "I hate you" you spoke back.

.::Y/n P.O.V::.

Emma pulled me inside of the woodchuck cabin "hey y/n, are you ready to get to this dance" Zuri said "oh, Zuri you look awesome" I said "oh, thank you" she said smiling "now go get dressed" she told me "oh. I don't have anything to wear to the dance" her mouth went wide "you dont!?" I shook my head and Emma stepped in "I can handle that" and grabbed my hand pulling me to a stack of dresses "you have a lot to choose from" she told me and I nodded.
Minutes later I finally chose one and it was black with no sleeves. I walked in the bathroom and put it on adding some makeup and doing my hair.

I stepped out and saw Emma Zuri and Lou standing infront of the bathroom door

I stepped out and saw Emma Zuri and Lou standing infront of the bathroom door. "So,...how do I l-" I got interrupted by screaming and jumping up and down " omg y/n you look beautiful" Emma said "you lovyok so amazing" Zuri followed "yes you look absolutely amazing y/n" Lou said. I pushed a peice of hair behind my ear and blushed "thanks guys" I said "I bet Griff is going to love it" Zuri said making me blush more. "C'mon, let's go the dance is starting" Lou said opening the door for us "okay, cmon y/n" Zuri said grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

We walked and Zuri spotted Marsh from afair and hugged me running off wishing me luck. "Ah, sometime alone will do" I said to myself sitting in a chair looking at everyone. I sighed and looked down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and a "uh, excuse me, is this seat taken" I looked up and smiled immediately "hey, Griff" he smiled back at me and leaned down kissing my cheek. I blushed and he sat down by me "are you having fun" he asked me, I shrugged "meh,it's good, but there's really nothing to do actually" I said closing my eyes. I felt Griff's hand on top of mines and it interwined our fingers together. "Come here I want to show you something"  he said standing up, I smiled and stood up with him.

He took me to the dock and we sat down and took our shoes off, well he took off his shoes and socks and we put our feet in the water "hey, look up" he told me and I looked up. To see the beautiful sky with beautiful colors "oh Griff, it's beautiful" I smiled & he did too. He put his hand on top of mine and we interwined our fingers together. "You look beautiful" he said out of the blue "thank you, you look beautiful to...AH., I-I mean you look, handsome, ya.....uh, you look handsome as well" he laughed "thanks" we shared a laughed together "hey y/n" "yes" "y'know, being with you tonight is amazing" I blushed and looked at him "its amazing being here with you too" he smiled and scooted closer to me facing with me face to face "u-uh, uhm" he pulled his hand up and touched my chin tilting it up. My cheeks where a bright read, he leaned in closer so I did also, next thing I knew our lips where together and  where moving in sync.

We pulled apart and looked into eachothers eyes. We turned and looked at the sky again,as I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top on my head. This was the best Dance ever

Hayoooooooooooooo guys I told you I would like writing this I am sorry if I got some words wrong too, I hope you enjoyed, ya I'm sorry it was short but it was worth it
Vote and comment
.::🌟alana🌟::.