.::Blackmail::.

It was only 3:00 AM in the morning and y/n heard a knock on the cabin door.

She was only awake because she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep. 

She stood up and walked to the door opening it, to find Eric with a grinning smirk on his face " what are you doing here Eric" you groaned "to take you back" "what, no, I'm not going back to the camp crampion" he laughed "then I guess I'm going to have to show this video to the whole camp " you scrunched up your eyebrows "what video?" He pulled out his phone and showed you the video of you and Griff kissing at the spot "no, you didnt, y-, really!?" You whisper yelled "ha, it's either the video or, the camp" you thought what's going to happen if the video gets leaked out,....ugh, I'm not taking a chance, I have to go "okay, fine, I'll go, only because of this, and I'm not exercising at all, got that" he shrugged his shoulders "fine, I don't care just come back to our camp" you rolled your eyes and walked away opening your drawrs and packing your bag.

Your so glad Griff isn't awake, cause he'll be so broken, and he'll be broken when he finds out.

You got done packing and sighed walking back up to Eric "now, can we go, this stupid blackmail is pissing me off" he chuckled and pulled you out closing the cabin door behind him.

Timeskip: when the camp wakes up

.::Griff P.O.V::.

I woke up to feel nothing beside me, or in my arms. I sat up to find y/n not in the bed and her bag was gone "what the" I got up and grabbed my clothes heading in the bathroom to get dressed.

I stepped out and rushed out of the door and headed to the woodchuck cabin.

I knocked in the door and it opened up to Lou "well goodmorning Griff" "morning Lou, say have you seen y/n, she wasn't in her bed and her bag is gone" Lou looked shocked for a second but nodded her head "Zuri Emma come here!" She yelled and Zuri and Emma rush dover to the door "have you guys seen y/n? He sais she wasn't in her bed when he woke up and her bag is gone" Zuri pushed through Lou and Emma and ran towards the Grizzly cabin. Me Lou and Emma chased after her stopping infront of the cabin "Zuri!?" "Guys come in here!" She yelled.

We ran in and saw Zuri holding a paper "what dose it say Zuri" Lou asked walking towards her.

"It sais I was blackmailed."

Oooooooooh, Griff is pissed, or will he be calm, NO ONE KNOWS mwhahehaheheheh, okay, so any suggestions for this story, just comment if you have any, and vote
Ily guys
.::🌟alana🌟::.