Library

Warning:

This story was written way back in 2014 (when I was still an innocent kabute writer who is ignorant of tagging, use of commas, semi-colons, and other proper punctuation) and has been edited to some degree BUT not professionally. Any grammatical errors will be corrected when I find the time (hopefully sometime in the near future). 

Library

Hindi ko naman talaga sinasadya. Nainis lang ako nung araw na 'yon. Hindi ko alam kung anong pumasok sa utak ko at umandar ang aking pagka-OC at pagka-intrimitida. 

Kasalanan mo, nilapastangan mo 'yong libro.

Malay ko bang mahuhulog ang puso ko sa'yo? 

A/N:

Cover Credits to the lovely mermaid goddess 

Sabi nga, 'When the muse calls,you have to heed' kaya eto ako ngayon. I hope you guys enjoy the trip to the 'Library'.

*OC - stands for Obsessive-Compulsive or people who have an uncontrollable urge to do something a certain way, and cannot bear not to do so; hence the cycle of obsession and compulsion.

If you are reading this story outside of Wattpad, know that this is not authorized by me. Please report activities of this nature to me. No part of this book may be reproduced, copied, or printed without my written permission.

Some parts of this story had been set into private. You need to follow me to read them.