"I know right! He has gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and a killer body! And you can't forget about his passion for pizza. I mean, we talk about pizza at least twice a day; If not more."

"Yepp. You two are made for each other." I grinned. "What's his name?"

"Luke. He's 19 and currently in college. He's majoring in education. He's gonna be a high school social studies teacher."

"I'm glad he has a plan. Most guys don't."

"Yeah me too." She said proudly.

I'm glad she's finally actually developing feelings for someone. Brooklyn's known for just dating someone for the heck of it. She's never dated anyone she truly cares about. She said it saves her a few broken hearts. If you ask me, you need your heart broken once or twice to know what its like. You need to know the risk you're taking the minute you walk into a serious relationship. There is a 50/50 chance you will end up with a broken heart and there is a 50/50 chance you will end up with the person you're going to grow old with. Love is worth the risk as long as you're willing to put your whole heart, mind, and soul into it.

"Hey babe! Y'all ready for this game of truth or dare? It's gonna be good. Mason said no rules but I swear, if he or any of his friends try to kiss you or do anything like that with you, I'm gonna beat the crap out of em." Ezra said, clenching his fists. Aww! He's so protective and cute!

"No you're not..... Wait..... There's more people? I thought it was just gonna be us." I said, confused.

Great. More people to deal with.

"Yeah I did too but Mason invited some of his friends over and some of them brought girlfriends. Adrienne invited some friends too. Well, just two: Britney and Kandis."

"Oh yeah. Forgot about Britney being here. Where are the skanks anyway?" I asked.

"They, along with Loren, went to clean up the deck for truth or dare. Their parents won't let us play inside because the last time we did, some sh** broke and the electricity went out for a few hours."

"What kind of truth or dare are we playing?" Brooklyn asked.

"Well it's definitely not your childhood game." Ezra sighed.

This should be fun.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

"No way in heck am I gonna do that!" Cody exclaimed.

He's been acting different but in a good way. I've never seen this side of him and I think I like it.

"C'Mon dude! Just strip and run down the road! Its not that hard!" One of Mason's friends, which I just learned was Kendall, replied.

"Yeah but that's not all! He has to yell he's gay and proud too!" Mason's other friend Logan said, laughing.

"Dude! I'm not doing that!! I'm not gay and never will be!"

"It's just for a dang dare! We all know you're not gay! Heck, you just made out with Adrienne right in front of us which I don't really approve of but you still did it! Just grow a pair and do the stupid dare!" Mason shouted.

"Fine." Cody said, defeated.

I laughed as he stood up and started stripping. He took off his shirt and pants. Next was supposed to be his boxers but I, being the good Samaritan I am, convinced them to let him keep his batman boxers on.

He walked out towards the road and started running as fast as he could with his hands flying everywhere yelling 'I'm gay and I'm proud' to the top of his lungs. We all started laughing our butts off. I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. Brooklyn was on the ground holding her stomach and the guys were doing their normal guy thing: trying to look cool while laughing with their hands over their mouths. One of Mason and Adrienne's neighbors threatened to call the cops if we 'dumb rebellious teenagers' didn't stop yelling and go to bed. Old people these days.