He had captured my heart, he makes me think about him every morning when I  wake up and when I fall asleep. When I hear his name my heart twists and shivers get sent up my body. In every situation I think about him. Everywhere I go his there, there's no escape to my feelings. As much as I try to forget him, he's not someone I can easily forget. We've shared memories that I don't want to regret and I will never regret but something deep down in my hear makes me feel useless and lost. He doesn't feel the way I feel, I don't have a place in his heart, I'm just a friend who he casually kisses, hugs, fucks and goes on dates with. He likes to call them 'dates'.

End of flashback

"Fucking bullshit" I threw my phone at the wall hoping it wouldn't break. If it did break I wouldn't care anyway.

I heard a ring in my ears it was really loud. I realised that it was my doorbell that was ringing. A sound i haven't heard in a long time. I dragged my feet across the warm carpet, onto the cold tiles towards the door. I looked through the little peep hole to see the person behind the door. You better be fucking kidding me.

"What the hell do you want?" my voice sounded croaky and small.

"I want to talk..." his voice vibrated against my back

"there is no reason for us to talk"

"yes there is... i-i... miss you"

"I'm not in the mood Yoongi, leave me alone"

(Listen to Nostaliga by Smyang)

"would you please open the door? Please let me talk to you, please let me make it better... i kno-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCKSAKE YOONGI!" I screamed with the last bit of strength left in me. The tears started streaming down my face, my body fell down effortlessly on the cold hard ground. The heavy weight on my shoulders felt like my body had been thrown into a big lifeless ocean. I felt like I just kept holding my breath to the point I was running out of it. My stomach felt bruised, exhausted from the lack of sleep and food. 

"leave me alone" I mumbled underneath my breath. 

After his footsteps sounded further away, the room fell silent again. Until the sound of my phone constantely ringing. It sounded so faint in my room. A little bit of me felt like it was important to answer the phone but other me thought of dying on the floor. I stood up weakly, walking into my room picking up my phone, the light from the screen blinding my eyes. I had missed the call. I had missed several calls actually. I put in the passcode opening it up to a voicemail

5 new voicemails

The female's voice came through irritatingly

Voicemail 1. Hey Rach...

it was Taehyung's voice coming through, it was shaky like he was scared 

...it's Tae please call me back I know you can see my call! Yoongi told me something was wrong. 

Voicemail 2. Rach pick up the phone please

Voicemail 3. You have 5 seconds to call back and i'm coming 

Voicemail 4. RACHEL PICK THE PHONE UP!

Voicemail 5. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME STRESS LIKE THIS

The phone rang again. I answered it not even noticing who was calling.

"OH MY GOSH RACHEL..." Ellie took a deep breath. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOU HAVE ME AND TAEHYUNG WORRIED SICK" she continued. I coughed out like i was sick.

"I'm fine"