Chapter 16

Rachel POV

"What do you think is going to happen in there?" I mumbled dragging my feet alongside Yoongi.

"I'm not sure but it's there problem" he says coldly.

"Jeez who made you angry?" he seemed like he was in a such shitty mood. Yoongi had been hanging out with me ever since I came from Australia. We had such a strong chemistry between us but I don't know if that was for him as well.

"No one" again his voice stayed cold.

"Ok well I'm going to walk home, I'm not going to walk with a cold soul the whole way home. Goodnight i'm leaving first" I crossed my arms across my chest from the cold. Even though I was caring person, when it came to Yoongi I did not give him the advantage. Even though he made me want kiss him every single he time he got annoyed or pissed me off a little.

"You are not walking home by yourself" he picked me up over his shoulders and pulled me down the opposite side.

"NOOO!"

"Shut up someones going to think I'm kidnapping you!" he slapped the back of my thigh lightly. Which made me feel strange in a way... BUT NOT STOP IT RACHEL YOU IDIOT.

"Yoongi you do realise that this is the opposite way to the hotel?" i gave up and just let him carry me but it didn't last long before he dropped me on a bench roughly.

"Ow you idiot! couldn't you put me down softer" I rubbed my ass from the cold bench that hit it. I realised that he continued walking without me. What the hell was the point of that? I followed him down the dark streets to see where he was going. I didn't understand since it was so dark. The only thing I could see was a red light from far away.

"If you are going to kill me, can I choose how I want it to be done please?" I smiled happily. I mean if he was going to do anything like that, I might as well get the list of how I want someone to kill me. This kind of reminded me of a horror film, but with a hot killer instead that had sexy voice. Can he rap to me till I slowly die?

"I mean I have a list, I would prefer if you were like a vampire and like-"

"Shh" he wrapped his arm around me and covered my mouth. Oh gosh this was even creepier now. From what my eyes could adjust to we walking towards a house in the very far back of the streets. My eyes couldn't adjust well from the very dim street lights.

"Where are w-" he unlocked a door and opened up the lights to a little apartment. Everything in there was white except for a fragile brown piano and the two bed side tables on either side of his bed. Maybe even the little pot plant on the bed side table.

"Is this your like secret house?" I started touching the soft piano. I pressed a key and jumped a little not realising how loud it was. He placed his phone and everything on the little kitchen and sat on the piano. I wasn't sure what he was trying to do but the silence kind of relaxed me and comforted me. I walked over to his open bedroom and picked up the guitar that was leaning at the end of his bed and began to stroke the strings very gently, just enough to be heard by me. Slowly Yoongi began to play a familiar song. No words were coming into my mind but I could remember the melody popping out of somewhere. He groaned a little in frustration. I stood up and saw the cigarette in his mouth. Oh.

(really slight smut.... very very very very light... JOKES MAYBE)

I walked over to him and took it away from his mouth placing it in mine. It wasn't lit or anything but I wasn't risking it. I saw his lighter on the top of the piano and placed my initials on it. I didn't say anything. He gave me a confused look. I went and sat back on the floor continuing on the guitar. In my pocket i had a green lollipop. He loves them, which makes it the best replacement from the cigarette. I waved it in the air but he just groaned and ignored the offwe.