Chapter 13

Performance night

Ellie POV

I couldn't wait to finish this stupid group project with Jimin. I was so nervous about it all but I knew that I had practiced enough for the audience to be amazed. As much as I want to punch Jimin in the throat for messing with my feelings, he was still pretty good at teaching. I was mostly excited for the after party as well. I would finally be able to spend time with my three best friends in fancy dress, but I must focus on what's important right now.

I paced around the room with my heart in my throat. I was wearing my black ripped jeans with a fancy sparkly black top with short black heels. My hair was tied up off my sweaty neck and my make up was done with bright red lipstick. All the bangtang boys were busy with their own partners so I didn't really have anyone to calm my nerves. Jimin still hadn't arrived which made feel even more sick. I looked down at my phone.

0 messages

I felt the lump in my throat and the sweat dripping at the top of my forehead. I kept looking over at the door each time it opened and closed, but nothing. Until it re-opened and I saw Jackson. He looked around the room and finally caught my stare.

"Ellie!" one after another my friends walked behind him. They were all so pumped, whilst I was ready to pee my pants.

"You look pale whats wrong?" Jackson touched my rubbed the back of my neck. It kind eased me a little bit.

"Nothing..." I mumbled. I didn't want them to start overreacting.

"Don't be nervous Ellie you will do great! Fighting!" Hope raised her fists up and shook them in excitement.

"Yeah! You will be amazing! Think about the food after" Samantha poked my belly causing me to giggle. I felt another arm touch my shoulder.

"Where's Jimin?" I looked up and saw Jungkook standing behind me.

"I'm not sure! He said he'd be here soon but he won't reply to my messages and his like 20 minutes late" just as I said that he decides to show his face, but he wasn't alone. He had another girl by his side giggling and touching his arm. Who is she? You know I don't even care. His face was emotionless, I caught his gaze and rolled my eyes. What a pathetic person. 

"Speaking of the devil!" Jungkook smirked walking over to Hope who was talking with Jin. It was quite awkward how close we had all gotten. I looked around the room again and saw Taehyung with his performance partner. He seemed so focused on her, it wasn't a good time to bother him. Plus we haven't spoken since our trip back. Not even text messages.

"Ellie are you sure you are okay? Is that the guy you were telling me about? Park Jimin" Jackson stepped in front of my view and held my shoulders.

"Yeah but doesn't matter right now!" his facial expressions turned dark.

"Jackson! don't get mad otherwise your friendship with Namjoon isn't going to be to crash hot if you start a fight with one of his band members!" I took his hands off my shoulders.

"I don't care about Namjoon right now! I care about you being happy" I rolled my eyes and punched him. I feel like my eye rolls should just be permanent with the amount of shit I'm going to hear all night.

"Are you ready?" I looked next to me and saw Jimin standing alone this time. He was wearing a black button up shirt and good black pants. Obviously the rings on his fingers and his soft fluffy hair perfectly fixed. I hated how he could look so hot and soft at the same time. It made so annoyed.

"Yes, thanks for asking!" another eye roll. I looked over at Jackson who had tensed up 10 times more now. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Don't do anything you will regret! I will see you after!" I pushed him outside the door not giving him another chance. The Rachel, Sam and Hope had already gone now. So I was left with the devil.