[EDITED]

EDITED: Feb. 01, 2018

Now that I grew up and became a matured person. It's time to edit the book of Coraline's Big Sister.

I was only about 16 or 17 and I was very immature, I mean can't blame me and people who are still like to do a story with full OOC and very cringed. But I don't do OOC. I hate Out of Characters.

EDITED 2: Dec. 28, 2019 - Examples: Your favorite characters have their own personalities, but fans decided to change the characters into a b**chy, jerk, cheater, masochist, Yanderes, and some other negative personalities. Only because they hated that character for no reason, for those who have love interest; they change their personalities only because they found them annoying and turn them into b**chy personality, for no reason!

Anyway, this book will once again with grammar mistakes and typos (?). Besides, English is not my language, I'm still learning English and there are still a lot of new words for me, and I'll go Google Translate into Spanish to know what is it and definitions. We're not perfect, some people are not very good being a writer, and no good with perfect grammars.

I will try my best to make this book comfortable.

It's a good thing "Coraline" is on Netflix, so I can watch and read the subtitles. Though, I don't use Netflix to much.

Feel free to read it again, and for those who are new reading this book. Please don't read it yet, only read the chapters that are edited.

EDITED 2: Dec. 28, 2019

I have to go and fix the grammar because I download an app called "Grammarly", someone told me about it and it works! It's all done.

• {LuvAnimeSongs} •