[ 11 ] : Beldam's True Form [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 3/March/2018

[ — — — ]

After what happened outside that the other world is falling apart, you and Coraline slowly walked through the hallway to the living room and entered the room looking around at the dark room. A turquoise fire on the fireplace. Until you two heard a deep voice from behind.

"So. . . you two are back? And you brought vermin with you."

Beldam was sitting on a couch, you and Coraline are shock to see her true form (in the picture), her whole body showing bones, some ripped dress, her hands are sews and she looks like a spider cuz she has four feet.

"No, we. . . we brought a friend." You said, holding the cat inside your bag closer to you.

Beldam stood up from the couch and walked towards you two, "Both of you know, I love you."

"You had a very funny way of showing it." Coraline glared at her.

"So, where are they? The ghost eyes."

Coraline held the two ghost eyes up while you also held the two showing at her, but then you two quickly back away before Beldam was about to grabbed them.

Coraline said, "Hold on. We aren't finished yet, have we?"

"No, I suppose not. After all, you both still have to find your own parents, don't you?"

You two nodded.

"Too bad you won't have. . ." She showed the triangle thing on her finger, ". . .this!"

Coraline frowned and your eyes widened a bit as the Beldam throw the thing at the fireplace and burn it while she deeply and creepily laughed. You two and the Cat noticed Coraline's hand started to bright up, you two sneakily turned around as the little ghost girl said.

"Be clever misses. Even if you both win. . . she'll never let you two go."

You and Coraline took a glanced at the door and nodded as you two puts the ghost eyes in the bags. You're the first to speak and started lying at the Beldam, "We already know where you've hidden them."

"Mmh? Well. Produce them."

Coraline thought for a second then pointed at the door, "They're behind that door."

"They are, are they?" She walked over at the door.

You and Coraline slowly stepped back where the fireplace is standing, while Beldam is busy with the door, you two looked around to find both parents quickly.

"There!" The Cat whispered and he jumped up the top of the fireplace and motioned his head at the snow globe. There, you two saw your parents, trapped inside in there.

"Mom, dad!" You whispered as you an Coraline began to almost tears up when you two finally found them. You two got startled when you heard Beldam coughing roughly until the key came out from her mouth as she looked at you two, smirking.

"Go on! Opening it, they'll be there." You lied.

The Beldam shook her hand then she unlocked the door, "You're wrong, girls. They aren't there." She opening the door wide then she brought the thread and the sew up, "Now! You both are going to stay here, forever!"