[ 02 ] : Two Dolls and Small Door [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 4/February/2018

[ — — — ]

On the next day, you woke up from your bed while yawning and stretching your arms. You looked at the clock in your nightstand that says 9:40 am in the morning. That's unusual of you, guess you're really tired of unpacking stuff in the house. After washing your teeth in the bathroom, you walked down the stairs heading to the kitchen, and saw your mother on her laptop, still busy as always. Also Coraline is here talking with Mel.

You went to prepare cereal for your breakfast, and went to sat down on a chair and ate your [fav. cereal] with [warm/cold] milk. You watched Coraline scratching her left palm from that poison oak yesterday.

"Done talking?" You looked at your mother and sister, no answers coming from them. "Morning, blueberry. Morning, boss."

"Morning, [Name]." Mel said back, not looking up from her laptop, still doing her work.

"Morning, sleepyhead. . ." Coraline rolled her brown eyes annoyed at the nicknames. You stick out the tongue at the blue haired girl and continued eating your cereal.

"Oh, some two kids left this in the front entrance." Mel told to their daughters and give them something two wrapped newspaper. There's two notes it have same letter:

Hey, Jonesies. Look what I found in Gramma's trunk. Look familiar?
-WybiE

Coraline groans still annoyed at the kid. The two sisters unwrapped the newspapers to revealed two dolls look alike. The doll, looks like Coraline, blue haired, freckles, yellow coat and boots, orange shirt, pants and a firefly on the top of her hair on the right side with two buttons on it's eyes. While the second doll also looks like you, [hair color] haired, [2nd fav. color] coat and boots, [fav. color] scarf, dark red shirt (it's doesn't show it, but you did have a long sleeves shirt under the coat), [pants/skirt], and has [earrings/bracelets]. It's also has two buttons on it's eyes.

"A little us?" said Coraline with a lifting an eyebrow with a confused look.

You stared at the doll for a while and without a word, looking confused and a little bit shock. You made a cringe look, "That's weird. How come the dolls look like us? It's giving me a chill on my back."

Like seriously, you found this creepy. You don't want to keep it. You've seen a lot of horror movie.

Coraline shook her head along with a shrug, "I have no idea, like you says that's weird."

"What are their name?" Mel asked you two, still continuing her work.

"Josh." You told the kid's name, he seems a bit shy, but he's still a stalker to you.

"Wybie." Coraline rolled her eyes, dropping the newspaper on the floor, "I'm way to old for dolls." and went to see her father.

You looked at the doll after you finished eating your cereal, you grab the doll and headed upstairs to her room. You changed your pajamas into casual clothes, wearing the same clothes like the doll, but this time you didn't wear your coat and boots. You sat down on the bed doing nothing and thinking what to do today. You stared at the little you and examined the doll with a boring face.

"Mmm, what to do? What to do?" You stared at the doll again, "Tell me, little me, what should I do? This place is so boring, there's nothing else to do, only to play my [DS/PSP] or go unpacking stuff."

Looking outside the window, it's still raining all morning, you hummed. "Guess I should go and started unpacking, though it raining outside."