[ 06 ] : Cats Don't Talk [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 13/February/2018

[ — — — ]

You feel yourself waking up from your sleep while stretching and yawning before opening your eyes and saw that you're in your old room again.

"Seriously?!" You groaned in annoyed before pausing for a second, turning your head seeing some cheese still there on the ground and near the door. "So... It's real!" You grinned. Jumping out of the bed and rushing to Coraline's room.

"Coraline! It's work and it was awesome!"

"I know! Let's go to the door." Your blue haired sister grins.

Running downstairs and headed to the living room, Coraline went to open the door but it didn't, she tried to pull but it won't open.

"It won't open!"

"Someone locked it."

<<[ time skip ]>>

Mel was driving to take her husband to work while Coraline talking about the gardens and the circus, which they aren't listening to her or ignoring her. You sighed and leaned your head against the car door. Charlie said goodbye to his wife and daughters.

Your mother brought you and Coraline to the shop clothes, checking uniforms for you and your sister's school. You and Coraline sat down the stairs waiting for your mother to finished. Coraline turned her head to see gloves in the table on her left side, you also noticed this.

Coraline grabbed the orange, light purple, green and black gloves and you grabbed the [1-4 fav. color] gloves, already liking the gloves and want your mother to buy them. You two then heard a kid yelling coming from upstairs as he's heading down playing pirate and riding a swivel stool chair and a man, don't know he's the father or a man who work here, chasing after him. You and Coraline moved out of the way as you two watched them crashed (or the kid crashed).

You grimaced at the crash, "Ow." As you watched the stool chair coming towards you two.

This gave Coraline's idea, riding the stool chair to pay attention to Mel, because she want her to buy the gloves. You just rolled your eyes and watching your sister in amused.

Mel spoke without looking at her younger daughter, "Put them back."

"But mom! The whole school is gonna wear boring gray clothes. No one will have these."

Mel just glared at her and said to her one more time, "Put them back."

Coraline got off the stool chair and give an angry look at her mother, "My Other Mother would get them."

"Maybe she should buy all new clothes." She said while typing on her cellphone.

Coraline angrily walked back to you. Sighing and said, "She said no, right?" Coraline shook her head in full upset, both put the gloves back.

After the shop, you three went back to your house. Coraline was telling her mother how upset she is, that Mel was the one who locked the door as she says that she found rat in the door and that you and your sister feel safe, then Coraline said something that she finally couldn't hold the feeling inside of her, saying that your parents used to have fun with you and your sister, but they stopped playing with you two after you and your family moved here. Mel said she give it a try to cheer you two up. Getting out of the car, still raining outside, you and Coraline grabbed the bags from the shopping and headed inside the house. Mel asked them if you two want sandwiches, you both replied, "Are you kidding me?"