[ 12 ] : The Well [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 12/March/2018

[ — — — ]

It's was nighttime and you took a shower, you're still shaking after that incident, yeah it's finally over but you're still shaking, and probably can't sleep. After getting out of the bathroom and walked towards Coraline's room. Mel asked why do you want to sleep with Coraline, you just come up with a lie that there was a spider in your room and Coraline has to come and kill it, and that you get paranoid if there's anymore spiders or insert in your room, they still don't believe about the Beldam and the other, so yeah, you both lied to them.

You and Coraline laughed at their father being 'attack' by Coraline's octopus doll. Then the blue haired girl told him about that we should do the tulips, Charlie asked what is it, you told him for the garden, kicking your sister's toy as he teasingly said that he has no idea.

You giggled and looked at Mel, "Mom, invitation! Don't forget the invitation!"

Mel smirked, "Even Bobinsky?"

"Mr. Bobinsky is not drunk, mom. He's just eccentric." You smug as you lay down with your sister, your father laughed at your responded.

"Good night, girls." He give you both kisses on the cheeks. Mel put something underneath the blanket causing you and Coraline to looked down and up at Mel with a confused smile. Mel smiled as she and her husband leaves the room.

You both sat up and picked up a flat large box and opened it, you two smiled at the sight of those gloves from the shop. Mel actually buy them, it been so long, both parents haven't give something for you and your sister. You looked at Coraline with a smile and she smile back. Then suddenly, a meow-ed was heard and you both spotted the Cat outside the window.

"Oh. Hello again." Coraline got up as you followed her behind. She opened the window and noticed the Cat has an angry face.

You blinked a bit surprised the Cat still mad at what Coraline did, I mean, can't blame him, "You're still mad?"

"I'm really sorry I threw you at the Other Mother. . ." Coraline apologized which makes the Cat's eyes narrowed as a glare, "It was all I can think of. . ."

The Cat glares slowly turn into a soft face, Coraline petted him as he licked her hand for forgiving. You smiled and also petted the Cat and picked him up in your arms. Heading back to your sister's bed and put the Cat down as you both sat down while you and Coraline took out the ghosts eyes from the bags.

"I think it's time. . . don't you?" Coraline said, "To send them free."

You and the Cat nodded as you two put behind the pillows and lay down with the Cat in the middle, slowly closing your eyes and fell asleep.

<<[ dream ]>>

You slowly opened your eyes but quickly covered them from the bright light. You weren't alone, Coraline also is here. You two quickly recognized the ghosts children, now they're angels, their bodies are golden and they don't have buttons eyes. Which means the children's are finally free after all this years

"Thank you so much for freeing us, mistresses." said the sweet girl.

"Well, I'm glad that's finally over." Coraline smiled.