[ 04 ] : Meeting The Neighbors [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 8/February/2018

[ — — — ]

You woke up yawning and stretching your arms as you opened your [color] eyes and saw that your room is back to normal. Your room is a bit colorless than the other room. You sat up looking around, the walls weren't in color [fav. color] and your toys aren't moving anymore. You turned at your doll in the nightstand, you stared at it for a second then you sighed and got out of the bed, and left the room. You then saw Coraline walking out of her room.

"Hey, Coraline. I have a strange and weird dream. You were with me chasing the mice, we went to another world, our Other Parents with strange buttons in their eyes. . . So yeah, weird, right?" You explained to your sister then noticed how excited Coraline is.

"It's real!"

"Real? I don't think so--"

Coraline raised her left hand, "Look! The poison oak is gone!"

You gasped, grabbing your sister's wrist and stared at her palm, "How's that possible?!"

"She put some mud on my hand and when I wake up the poison oak is gone!" Coraline grinned in excitement.

Your eyes widened and jaw open, "Cool. . . so, it's real. . ."

The blue haired girl nodded, "Come on!" she went downstairs as you followed her behind. As soon as you two reached the living room, Coraline opened the small door but only to see bricks again.

"Just bricks?" You said in disappointment. So, it's was just a dream? But how is Coraline's. . . ?Poison oak. . . ? Foods felt real. . .

<<[ breakfast ]>>

SQUEEEEEE!

A cried loud sound coming from the coffee pot in the stove. Mel grabbed it while Coraline telling her mother about you and her dreams.

"It was incredible real, mom. Only you were really you, you're my Other Mother. Tell her, sis."

"Umm. . . it's true, mom."

"Buttons for eyes, huh?" She asked and Coraline nodded but Mel didn't believe her as she went to the fridge. Charlie walked in eating cereal as Coraline told him that he also was in you and her dreams and described him about what he was wearing.

Charlie just chuckled, "Orange? My monkeys slippers are blue." he lifted his feet up showing them that it blue slippers, "Psst! Can you get me some of that magic mud you were talking about? Because I have a terrible case of writer's rash on my--" Coraline opened her mouth wide in shock and you cringed. He was about to put his hand on his butt, Mel interrupted him in annoyed.

"If the real Charlie Jones wants his pages edited, he better wrap them up ASAP." she glared at him as he walks away.

You stayed sat silence shaking your head slightly, you knew they weren't going to believe you two. Mel put the milk on the fridge then closed it and looked at the two of you, smiling.

"Coraline, [Name], why don't you girls go visit downstairs, I bet those actresses would love to hear you two dreams."

You were stunned by this, "You mean Miss Spink and Forcible? I thought you says they were dimbats?"

"Mmm-mmh."

<<[ outside ]>>

After breakfast and changing clothes, you and Coraline went outside and you closed the door. You take a step forward but stopped when you felt something as you looked down there were a lot of mail, you picked them up and read it.