[ 01 ] : Pink Palace Apartments [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 2/February/2018

[ — — — ]

You felt someone shaking you from your sleep, feeling yourself waking up and heard your sister calling you.

"Sis, we're here."

You open your [color] eyes and felt the car stop in front of the house, you looked at your sister while stretching and looked outside through the window still looking sleepy. The place looks almost like there's no people and some tree don't have leafs and everything around almost looks like abandoned place.

"We're here. . . our new home." She said in sarcastic tone, and she is not very happy to get a new house.

"Oh. . . yeah." You sighed, also not happy.

Both sister got out of the car, their parents already got out as you looked at the pink big house, the color looks very pale like they haven't been use the house in ages and haven't paint in a brand new color.

"Mom, where are we?" You asked.

"We're in Ashland, Oregon, our home is the Pink Palace Apartment, honey." Mel said, with a boring face.

The Jones Family went inside their new house as the two guys brought the stuff inside the house, your father paid. The two guys went inside the truck and left and the family started packing their stuff. You walked around the house with Coraline with boxes on their arms.

"Woah, everything look so big inside here." You said.

Both sister went upstairs to get their rooms, Coraline choose the room is on the left side near the window, you took the middle room and their parents' room on the right side. You went inside your new room and inside is very empty but the room is big as you put the boxes down, and headed downstairs to get some stuff.

"This place looks old."

~[ time skip ] ~

"Mom, where's Coraline?" You asked after cleaning your room with a help of your dad by moving the bed inside your new room, but there are still stuff to do, decided to take a break and tried to finished your stuff tomorrow

"She went outside."

"Outside." You groaned, "Do you know where she is?"

"Don't know, I'm guessing she went to the kitchen, that leads to the garden."

You hummed and looked outside through the window to see grey clouds, "It's going to rain, I'm going to look for her."

"Uh-huh."

You just rolled your eyes, she put her [2nd fav. color] coat and boots, still have your scarf and went outside bringing the umbrella with you. Heading inside the big garden and looked around, "Ha! Everything look so rotten."

Walking up the stairs and headed the entrance, you assumed that Coraline went that way. After few seconds of walking, you heard a noise. Startled seeing few rocks falling down, you looked up to see no one.

"Hello?" You called out feeling a bit scared. You were about to ignored it again, but heard another noise. "Okay! Seriously, who's there?!"

No answer.

Furrowing your eyebrows, and quietly headed to where the noise was while picking up the big branch, preparing yourself to hit the stalker. There you saw a person and looks very young, but didn't care who it is, as you started hitting the person's back.