[ 10 ] : The Deal [ EDITED ]

EDITED: 20/February/2018

>> (A/N: ALRIGHT! *cracking fingers* This is very long chapter! Let's do this! *start writing*) <<

[ — — — ]

You and Coraline still sleeping in their parents' room. You felt something rubbing your nose, you shook your head then felt rubbing your nose again, you waved your hand around your nose until finally slowly opening your eyes and saw the Cat in front of your face, very close.

"Cat?" You blinked, "How did you get here?" You sat up and shake your sister slightly, "Coraline wake up!"

Coraline woke up and looked at you then noticed the Cat there. You looked back at Cat, who is licking his paw, "Do you know where mom and dad are?"

He stopped licking as he nodded. You two followed him downstairs towards the mirror, what shock you two that Mel and Charlie appeared inside the mirror, they are freezing to death and they're hugging each other to try and stay warm, but they still freezing.

"Mom! Dad!" You and Coraline gasped.

The parents noticed you two as Mel started to write on the mirror in backwards, but you and Coraline know what she's trying to say.

HELP US

As they disappeared from the mirror. You two gasped as you angrily bumped your fists against the crystal mirror until you couldn't help but break the mirror into pieces (quickly covered your eyes), and fell down on your knees. Coraline's eyes widened, not believing this at her parents there and your actions.

The Cat approached you and rubbed his head against you, meowing as you looked at him with tears on your eyes and felt blood coming out.

"How is this happened?" Coraline asked.

You two followed him back upstairs walking over to their parents' room, the Cat grabbed something underneath the bed as he pulling it out. You and Coraline gasped when you two saw two dolls that looks like their parents. You picked up Mel doll and Coraline picked Charlie doll and looked at them.

"She's taken them!" Coraline exclaimed.

You gritted your teeth angrily and snatching the doll out of Coraline's hands, you walked downstairs again as Coraline and the Cat follows you to the kitchen when they saw you grabbing the matches then went to the living room and throw two dolls at the fireplace as you watched the dolls getting burn by the fire. Coraline and Cat are beside you also watching the doll getting burn. You sighed in sadness as you looked up, spotting your Mom's favorite Snow Globe that says 'Detroit Zoo' as you stood up and looking at it.

"They're not coming back, aren't they? Mom and dad. . . not on their own." You looked between Coraline and the Cat, "Only one thing to do." You glared at the small door as they followed your gazes knowing what she was thinking. You and Coraline glared at each other and nodded.

You went to your room as you grabbed your bag and brought few things what you need then something felt out of the nightstand, you looked down and saw the small triangle and hole in the middle that Spink gave it to you. As you picked it up and put it inside your bag, in case the small things can help you with lose or bad things. Once they got everything and headed to the living room, Coraline opened the door while holding the candle then you followed her behind and the Cat beside you walking and crawling through the dark corridor.