Chapter 14

~Faith's POV~
After that I didn't respond, they started showing me some pictures of them when we were little I guess, the I remembered somethings, I remember being in pain all the time, their names, cuts, suicide, depression, bullying, I then was frightened, I guess they saw the fear in my eyes cause Cameron asked me something, "Hey Faith, are you okay?" I then rolled my wheel chair back a little bit. "Please... please don't hurt me I beg you..." I said, I was about to cry, his eyes widened, "No faith... we aren't going to hurt you... we stopped hurting you..." He said, "Hayes can you please help me up to my room..." I said, he carried me upstairs and into my room, "Thank you Hayes..." I said quietly, I motioned for him to sit down, he sat on my bed and I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. his cheeks then became cherry red. I giggled "Look Faith, there is something I've always wanted to tell you... I love you Faith, I've always have... I was just to shy to admit it, I've always loved you since I've met you... my heart races when I'm around you... I really do love you Faith, with all my heart, and I will never hurt you...❤️" I smiled widely, "lay down and cuddle with me?" I asked him, he chuckled and nodded, we soon fell asleep in each others arms, I felt safe, safe from the pain...
~Nash's POV~
My heart sunk and broke when she remembered when we bullied her... I didn't think this would happen... I'm pretty sure all of our hearts broke... "Guys.... I didn't think she would remember us bullying her.." the guys nodded their heads and heard most of them say yeah i know, "Let's just wait for her to remember past that... I think that would be best...." I heard Aaron say, we nodded and when I went up to faiths room to check on them, I saw her and Hayes sleeping and cuddling on her bed... I think my hear broke even more... my heart has been breaking a lot lately, I just wish I had took the chance earlier... maybe I'd have her... But it's to late now, the girl I love is afraid of me... I just closed the door and went downstairs, I see most of the guys on their phones and some of them playing video games on faiths xbox, "Hey can I join?" I asked Taylor who was trying to best cams ass in Call of Duty black ops 2, "Yeah after this game" cam said not taking his eyes off the tv. I watched them play, occasionally Cam would yell when Taylor had found him somewhere on the map, I was constantly laughing at them. It's cool how hanging with the guys can cheer me up.
~Cameron's POV~
After I started showing faith some pictures she then had a look of fear in her eyes... no it can't be... she can't be remembering those times.... "Hey Faith you okay?" I asked her, please just tell me it's her memory of something else... she then rolled her wheel chair back a bit then said, "Please...please don't hurt me I beg you..." She said frightened, my eyes widened, no she really is remembering those times! Damnit! when we were just starting to be friends again!! "No Faith....we aren't going to hurt you we stopped hurting you..." I said trying to calm her down, my heart was breaking, the girl I love is now afraid of me... Nash went upstairs for a little bit, Taylor and I decided to play call of duty on Faiths xbox, she has a pretty cool house. "Wanna play online or bots?" I asked Taylor, I signed into my account and we ended up playing online. He ended up winning by one point and Nash was laughing at me the whole time, -.- Atleast I got my mind off of Faith for a little while.... though she will always be somewhere in my mind...
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for awhile! my head was having a brain fart!! plus I went to a ball game yesterday! I was there for awhile!!