Chapter 12

~Hayes's POV~

i woke up from my phone ringing, i looked at the caller id to see it say 'private number' i picked up the phone,

(Hayes= H Cop= C)

H- Hello?

C- Hello is this Hayes Grier?

H- Yes, who is this i may ask?

C- hi this is the police department we have good news and bad news about the kidnap of miss Faith Lockharte

H- O-Oh okay,

C- The good news is we had found her.....

i got s happy that they had found her! I can finally be with the girl i love again!!!

C- Sir, before you get to excited the bad news is.... we found her DEAD body.... she was involved in a car accident when she was kidnapped and they had hit a tree and rolled down the side of a hill into a lake... I am so sorry for your loss....

i then hung up the phone, i threw my phone at the wall across the room, i cant believe it... i had lost her, i then started to cry, hard... Nash and the guy ran upstairs, they barged into the room and saw me sobbing. "HAYES WHATS WRONG?!" Nash yelled, "N-n-nash.... we lost her... we had lost her for good...." i said between my sobs, all of them stared at me wide eyed, "No...no... we cant lose her! we couldnt!!!" Nash was now in tears, he then walked over to the wall and punched a hole in it, "NO WE CAN- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" "Huh?"

i then woke up in Faith's room... it was all a dream... i thought i had really lost her... tears were brimming my eyes, then my phone started to ring... oh no... is it realy coming true?! i then slowly picked up my phone...

H- H-hello?

C- Hi is this Hayes Grier?

H- Yes, Who is this may i ask?

C- Hi im officer Joe from the police department, i called because we have good news and bad news about the kidnapped girl Miss Faith Lockharte

oh no please dont tell me shes dead...

C- good news is we had found her...

Please im begging you god! Please dont let her die!

C- and before you get to excited, we had found her body in a terrible car accident, she is in the hospital right now, shes in critical conditions so id be headng there right now

OMG SHES NOT DEAD! BUT SHES STILL IN THE HOSPITAL!!

H- OFFICER PLEASE TELL ME THE HOSPITAL SHE IS AT RIGHT NOW!!

C- She is at the Kaiser permenante hospital on 183 Wilbur st

H- Thank you officer!

I quickly hung up the phone and ran downstairs to the guys, " GUYS GUYS! THEY FOUND FAITH BUT SHES IN THE HOSPITAL! LETS HURRY!!!" all the guys then stood up and we all ran at lightning speed to the car, "WHICH HOSPITAL IS SHE AT?!" Cameron yelled, "SHES AT KAISER ON 183 WILBUR ST! NOW LETS HURRY! SHES IN CRITICAL CONDITION!!!" Cam then backed up the car and we sped off, we managed to get to the hospital without getting a ticket, we all get out of the car and we rushed to the front desk, "GET ME THE ROOM NUMBER OF FAITH LOCKHARTE!!!!" the nurse seemed so surprised that she just stood there in shock "HURRY WOMAN I NED TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" the nurse right next to her then looked up her room number "Room 386 sir" said the nurse, we then all ran to find her room, we all got in the elevator to the third floor and looked for her room, "Room 384...385....386!" we then ran into her room, she laid there looking so pale and lifeless, she was hooked up to so many machines, she was bandaged in so many places, she had cast on both her legs, and her right arm.... and her head was wrapped. A doctor came into the room and said "Hello you guys must be here for Miss lockharte, she seems to have broken 4 ribs, two on her left and two on her right, she also broke bother her legs and her right arm, she also has a pretty bad concusion, so she has a 60% chance of amnesia. She will be waking up soon so be patient. plus only one visitor at a time so one of you stay and the rest leave" "I'll stay" i said, the rest of the guys leave. She doesnt seem to be in to much critical condition, though i am worried about her amneisa, what if she forgot me...? i then sat in the chair next to her bed, held her hand and said, "Look Faith, I dont know if you can hear me but... i really love you... i had always loved you, i know most of the guys are in love with you too, but just know that ill never give up on my love for you, no matter who you choose out of all of us, even if it was Matt, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, or even my Brother... just know if they make you happy then im happy..." i then kissed her on the cheek, i pulled back and held her hand for awhile, i then felt her stir, "Faith...Your awake..." i said, i was so happy she was awake, "Hi, wait who are you?" she said. Thats when my heart had dropped and broke into millions of pieces.... she doesnt remember me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Congradulations to @Magcon-Bishhh for giving me an idea for her to meet Aaron in the story, she now also has the role as Faith's Best Friend! Go follow her please!! i might be making a new story soon! it wont be involving the magcon or o2l guys! just a regular story!