Chapter 11

A/n: Congradulations to the following people who got the roles! im sorry i havent updated alot, i just had some writers block and i wanted to focus a bit more on my other story bcause its almost ending.

Magcon-Bishhh for the role of Aarons girlfriend

EmilyGuzman6 for the role of Shawn's girlfriend

Alison594 for the role of Jack G's girlfriend

cameronsbae_ for the role of Carter's girlfriend

mirty1218 for the role of Jack J's girlfriend

HalieSavannah for the role of Taylor's girlfriend

Congradulations to them!

~Faith's POV~

after we ate we decided to board around the city, i went upstairs and changed into  a cropped baseball tee, ripped light blue skinny jeans, white hightop converse, and i tied a guys red flannel arounf my waist, and a brown leather crossbody. i put on my glasses and went downstairs, "You guys ready?" i asked, they were kind of staring at me, "Guys...?" i asked, i waved my hand infront of theur faces, they then snapped out of their daze, "Lets go boarding?" i asked, they nodded their heads, i grabbed my pennyboard and raced out the door with the guys trailing behind me. When i got to the sidewalk i then put my board down and started to ride my board. we rode for awhile until we finally made it to downtown. right now i was riding with haes on my right, we were holding hands. we eventually stopped at a yogurt shop and got some froyo. we all had aray of different flavors and toppings, after we finished eating i excused myself to go to the bathroom. i entered the bathroom while the guys waited outside, after i did my buisness i came back out, thats when someone put their hand over my mouth and a cloth over my eyes, afer they removed their hands quickly i screamed, they put a cloth over my mouth and nose. thats when everything was starting to get fuzzy, they through me over their shoulders and i heard many footsteps running towards me, i heard people yelling and everything went black....

~Hayes's POV~

i heard a familiar scream, "Guys i think that was Faith's scream..." everyone ten became alert, we ran into the yogurt shop and saw someone with faith over their shoulders, "HEY LET GO OF HER!!!!" the person looked back and he ran through the back door, we ran after him, i was so scared for Faith, she is such a fragile girl... and i cant lose her like how i almost lost her to depression. The kidnapper ran into their Van and drove off, Nash managed to snap a picture of their license plate. we quickly boarded to the police station since there was no time to waste to go home and get the car, we reported her kidnap and showed the police the picture Nash took, they said if they had a lead they woul call, they then asked us for one of our numbers and i gave them mine. We then got back home,and allwe did was mope around in the living room, alot of the guys were crying right now, and i was one of them... i couldnt save her, i dont want to lose who was most important to me, not now, not later, never... i just want her here, back i my arms, why did she hve to leave me so suddenly now?... i feel so lost... i always felt lost when i wasnt with her. i just cant do anything right now but cry... i went upstairs to her room and lied in her bed, it smells like her... soon sleep took over me... dreaming if she will be alright. I love her to much to just let her leave me...

~Nash's POV~

everyone was waiting for Faith to return out of te bathroom, until we heard a familiar scream, "Guys i think that was Faith's scream. I then became on full alert, we raced into the yogurt sop and we ran towards the bathroom. we saw a figure with Fath over their shoulder. i panicked, i took my phone out just incae if they wee going to ther car, all of us guys chased after the person, but they were fast. they jumped into a van and i took a picture of their license plate before they drove off, we all boarded to the police station, we had no time to waste to go back to the house and get a car, we reported the kidnap and i showed them the license plate number, they said they'd call if they got a lead, they then askd us for one of our number, hayes gave them his number and we all headed home, once we got home some of us were crying. we al love her, i wish we could have saved her. The first time i had realized i was inlove with her was when i heard Matt and Taylor almost killed her, that day myheart broke into millions of pieces... i couldnt keep in my tears, so i just let it out... i cried for her, for her to be with me seeing her beautiful smile, acting silly, if only w didnt bully her and she wouldnt be so scared and shy, sh was so outgoing and bubbly. now she like a scared little girl who wouldnt open up to anyone and wouldnt let anyone close to her. she was afaid of getting hurt. I just laid there on the couch praying she would be alright.

~Faith's POV~

When i finally woke up, i still had a cloth around my eyes, i had my arms and legs tied together, i realized i was in a car or something, i tried to scream but i couldnt open my mouth, i guess they duct taped my mouth too, "HEY! BE QUIET BACK THERE!!!" my kidnapper yelled, imguessing it was a male. Uh oh.... i dont wnt to ge raped or abused... It was then i heard a loud crash, glass breaking,  felt the car rolling, this is going to be the end of me... i didnt even get to say goodbye to the guys... if i do die, i hope they can move on fro me, i dont want them to mope around forever or try to kill themselves to be with me... they still have so much to live for while im just the suicidal girl, i guess thhis is goodbye...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Whats going to happen to her?! Will she live?! What about the guys!!??

i still have some roles avalible!

Faith's BFF!

comment your personality, style, and appearence!