Chapter 4

~Faith's POV~
I had been in the hospital for a couple of days now, I have been getting a bit healthier, Hayes has visited everyday since I've been in here. He's like the little brother I've always wanted, but right now I'm just sitting here in the hospital bed alone with my thoughts, I heard the door open and I thought it was Hayes so I didn't bother looking over, "Hey hayes" I said while looking out the window. "Were not hayes..." I heard a couple of voices say, my eyes widened and I turned around to see Matt and Taylor....I started to shake in fear, "please don't hurt me..." I said in a quiet voice, I brought my knees to my chest. they stepped closer to me and I started to shake harder. "Look faith were not going to hurt you....we actually came here to apologize... for almost killing you." Matt said trying to calm me down, he put a hand on my back and I tensed up."You guys think a simply 'I'm sorry' is going to cut it...? well you thought wrong, you can't just say 'I'm sorry' for almost killing me for no god damn reason! you guys put me through so much hell, I actually would have been happy if my life just ended right there! you guys are going to have to do more than say sorry! so will the other guys if they try to apologize...now just leave this room" I said to them, I was surprised with how much confidence I showed while saying that, they had shocked faces too, but then Taylor's expression became angry, that's when all my confidence went down the drain...."WELL BITCH WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU ACCEPT OUT APPOLOGY!!!" He yelled, he started to punch me, slap me, he pulled me by my hair and dragged me out of the bed, that's when he started to kick me, I looked over at Matt and he looked frozen shocked, after me being beat up for a bit Matt finally pulled Taylor off of me, then they just left...I'm in so much pain right now, I couldn't even move a finger. I just layed there in pain, waiting for someone to help. about 30 minutes later someone finally showed up, I managed to look over and it was hayes. "Faith? faith were are you?" he called, I groaned. it seemed he caught it and looked past the bed. "OMG FAITH! FAITH WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?" he yelled at me, "T-t-Taylor...." I managed to say. "WHAT!? WHEN DID HE COME IN HERE!? AND WHY?!" He yelled. "I'll tell you later...call the doctor..."l said to him weakly. I was starting to black out, "come on, come on faith stay awake! please faith! don't black out now! I don't want to lose you!" he said to me. I couldn't control it, the next thing I knew I was sucked into the darkness.
~Taylor's POV~
After she said she didn't accept our apology, I didn't know what happened to me...i just....i just lost it, I didn't know why I was so mad, I just beat her up, this is a problem....I really want to be nice to her, but something in me just hates her, maybe I'm just jealous that the other guys really like her...I need to learn how to control it...she doesn't deserve this...