Chapter 7

~Faith's POV~

We all rode to school together on our penny boards, once we got there hell then started. "EW! WHY IS NASH AND HAYES HANGING OUT WITH THAT SLUTTY PIG?!" I heard a girl yell, I just looked down. "HEY! SHES NOT A SLUTTY PIG!!! SHE IS THE KINDEST, FUNNIEST, SWEETEST, AND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD! NOW DONT YOU DARE GO TALK BAD ABOUT MY FRIEND LIKE THAT YOU HERE?!" Nash yelled out to everyone, I looked up at him and smiled, I gave him a hug and he hugged back. "Now I'm really proud to call you my brother Nash" Hayes said to Nash, Nash then ruffled Hayes's hair. "Hey! I spent half an hour making it perfect!" he yelled, while trying to fix his hair, "So that's why you take so long to get ready..." I said. Nash and I then laughed. we headed towards our lockers, but they were in different areas so I was all alone. "Hey slut!" I heard someone yell, I looked over and it was the popular group of girls...Shit...Well I'm done for, "You stay away from Nash and Hayes! They don't even care about you! They just feel bad for you. And why would they want to be friends or even be near a fat ugly slut anyways?!" the leader I guess said. I just don't know what I did wrong to everyone, I've been bullied since I came here. I just sighed and walked away. "Hey! where do you think your going?!" she yelled and pulled my hair. I fell to the ground and the group of girls started to beat me up. "Were going to give you a beating so you remember!!" things were starting to get hazy..."HEY! STOP HITTING HER!" I heard someone yell, the girls left and the person went up to me, I didn't know who it was. that's when I just blacked out........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Matt's POV~ (Didn't see that one coming did yah?!)

I was just walking down the slightly empty halls, until I heard someone yelling. I looked over to where the yelling came from and it was a group of girls beating up Faith! I gotta stop them! "HEY! STOP HITTING HER!" I yelled. the girls looked over, "Oh hey Matt! wanna come join us?" the leader I assumed asked me in a trying to hard flirty way, "Um no! Why were you hitting her!!" I yelled at the girl, "Because she's a fat ugly slut duh! plus she's trying to take Nash and Hayes away from us!" the girl yelled, damn she is a slut, "That isn't a good reason to be hitting her! she has done nothing to you! they are just friends!" I yelled back then went over to pick up Faith. she was unconscious so I took her to the nurses office, damn girls in this school are sluts. once I took her to the nurses office I waited for her to wake up.

~Faith's POV~

I woke up to a bright light. I sat up and realized I was in the nurses office, "Hey, your finally awake I brought you to the nurses office after I saw the girls beating you up." he said while giving me a small smile. "Thank you Matt, where is the nurse?" I asked him. "On lunch break, its lunch right now, but I wanted to stay in here to make sure you woke up and is fine." he said to me, I sat up, went over to him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for caring about me" I said to him slightly quiet. "When I apologized, I meant it. I don't want to hurt you anymore, I don't even know what was going through my mind when I was bulling you. lets be friends again?" he said to me. I smiled up at him, since the height difference was huge, I'm shorter than Hayes -.- . "Yes I accept your apology, lets be friends again." I said to him