Chapter 13

~Faith's POV~
I was waking up to a bright light shinning in my eyes, and something warm in my hand. I slowly stretched and yawned, "Faith! your awake!" said this boy, who is he?. "Hi, wait who are you?" His smile that he had on dropped into a heartbroken frown. "It's me Hayes... Hayes Grier remember?" he asked. "I'm sorry I don't know a Hayes Grier... why am I in the hospital?" I asked/said to him, "I'll be right back..." he said, he ran out the door, about a couple minutes later I heard footsteps come into the room, I looked up to see a group of guys, "Faith! I'm so glad we found you!" this one guys said, he was the tallest out of all of them, an he kind of looked like Hayes, "I'm sorry but who are you guys? The only persons name I know is hayes because he told me his name earlier before you guys came in here" I said to them, their smiles dropped too. "Y-you d-don't remember any of us" he said stuttering, I just shook my head no and they stared at me in disbelief, "I'm sorry but I don't remember any of you, all I remember is hanging out with my brother Tony yesterday, we were hanging out in the park" I said to them, the doctor then came in, "Hello gentlemen, it seems she has woken up! great, now miss do you know who any of them are?" I shook my head no once again, he then faced the group of guys and said, "Just keep her in a safe environment and try to show her familiar things, like family photos or the park. things like that, now all I need to do is a quick check up and get her a wheel chair and she'll be on her way out of here." he said then all the guys walked out. He gave me a quick and simple check up and told the nurse to get me a wheel chair while he goes to the next patient. once the nurse brought in the wheel chair, she helped me sit on it an I rolled out (a/n: AUTOBOTS ROLE OUT *she says in jake foushee's voice*😂)
~Nash's POV~
The guys minus hayes and I went to sit in the hallway outside Faith's room, I couldn't believe I let this happen... a few minutes later hayes barged out of the room, "Guys! she's awake! but-" hayes was then cut off by all of us running into her room after he said that he woke up, we went into the room and saw her looking down at her lap, when she noticed us she looked up and gave us a confused look..."Faith! I'm so glad we found you!" I said to her, she then looked at us confused again then said something I didn't want to hear..."I'm sorry but who are you guys?" my heart broke into millions of pieces, I wanted to run out of the room, I almost broke down into tears. "Y-you d-don't remember any of us?" I said with disbelief. she shook her head no then said,"I'm sorry but I don't remember any of you, all I remember is hanging out with my brother Tony yesterday, we were hanging out in the park" tony hasn't been at the house in years.... the doctor then came in, he asked her a few questions and told us some stuff I didn't bother to listen to, we just all walked to the front dealer and cam signed her out since he was older then 18. After waiting for a bit at the front desk, Faith met us there and we went to the car. I couldn't believe the girl I love so much forgot me...
~Faith's POV~
I met up with the guys at the front desk, "Let's take you home and try to show you some old photos, and try to get your memory back" said a guy with brown quiffed hair and brown eyes, I nodded my head ok and he pushed my wheel chair towards a van, they put me in the middle seat and he put my wheel chair in the trunk, they had turned on the radio and the song that came on was classic by MTKO "OOOOH GIRL YOU SHINING LIKE A 5Th AVENUE DIAMOND!!! AND THEY DONT MAKE YOU LIKE THY USED TO YOUR NEVER GOIN OUT OF STYLE" I screamed at the top of my lungs jamming out to the song, all the guys laughed at me, I just kept dancing and singing until the song was over. We headed back to my house, I was excited to see tony again. Hayes wheeled me into the house, once we got through the door I couldn't hold in my excitement anymore, "TONY!! IM HOME! I WANT TO HANG OUT AGIAN!!" I yelled, I got no response, "Tony!? Tony!" I yelled, the boys then gave me sorrowful looks, "I'm sorry Faith, but Tony hasn't been at the house in about 5 years..." said a guy wearing a tie dye bandana, "What are you talking about? You guys are lying! We were hanging out yesterday! he took me to go see a movie and we got ice cream and went to the park right afterwards!" I said confused. "No Faith, we aren't, your probably just remembering an old memory..." hayes said.