Chapter 6

~Faith's POV~

Its been some days now since the incident with Taylor, Hayes came to visit everyday still, my cuts were fading awake, but there probably going to be new ones soon. I finally get to leave the hospital today, I heard the door open and Hayes came in, "Here faith I brought you some clothes and a hair brush. it was cold today so Hayes had brought some warm clothes for me, I got up and went to the bathroom to change. I changed into some light blue high waisted jeans, a maroon oversized sweater, a floral watch, brown oxfords, a grey Neff beanie, my glasses, and a brown one shoulder long strap purse. I brushed my hair for quiet awhile, then came out of the bathroom. "Lets go Hayes, I wanna go somewhere that I can move around a lot!" I said happily to him. its been awhile since I've been really genuinely happy, he smiled at my energeticness and we left the hospital. we walked for awhile then we ended up at the park. I ran around and played on the childrens playground. I got weird looks from people but I didn't care, "Hey! If you stayed in the hospital for half a month you would be like this too!!!" I yelled back at the people, then continued playing with Hayes, We were currently on the swing set, we were having a contest on who can go the highest! Hayes obviously let me win. After playing on the playground a little more we got tired. "That was so fun Hayes! Lets go back to my house and we can eat junk food and watch some youtube videos!" I yelled, he laughed and raced home. He won, I opened the door for us to get in, we got all the junk food we could get our hands on in the house, then some arizonas and soda. "Oh how about a scary movie instead!" he yelled, I nodded my head in agreement. I turned on my projector, and connected it to Netflix, we then chose the movie, Grave encounters 2. I screamed from time to time and ate some food. After the movie ended hayes went home. I cleaned up the living room and did my night routine right after. I was happy to have a friend again, it felt nice to finally have someone who is willing to stay by my side, but yet I still need to prepare myself for the worst, like tomorrow, I go back to school, so now I need to face my bullies again. *sigh* I went into my big comfy bed and fell asleep.....

~the next morning~

I woke up to my alarm screeching, I turned off my alarm, the only thing stopping me from throwing it at the wall is that its my phone. I did my morning routine and decided to dress a bit more open since It was going to be hot, I dressed into some ripped, light wash shorts, a red coca cola shirt, white converse, my black jansport backpack, and a dark grey Neff beanie. once I dressed in my outfit I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and my penny board, I then went out the door and to Hayes house. I knocked on the door and waited for a bit. someone then opened the door and that person was Nash....."H-h-hey, is Hayes h-here?" I stuttered out, looking down at my shoes like there the most interesting thing in the world. "Yeah, but faith can I talk to you in private for a bit?" he asked me, "Ummm s-sure..." I said kind of nervously, you never know what he might do... he then came out and closed the door behind him, he then scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Uh um I j-just wanted to s-say I'm s-sorry for bulling you for so long...." he said to me stuttering, I looked at him with wide eyes, was he really apologizing to me...? "Y-you don't have to accept right away! I mean, I can wait, or we can start over...." he said, he looked genuinely sorry, I smiled. "Okay, I'd like to start over" I said to him smiling, "Oh I knew you'd say- Wait.. you want to start over?" he said to me with a shocked face. I chuckled, "Yes I'd like to start over" he then started smiling like the girl he liked just told him that she liked him back. "Hi my names Nash Grier, nice to meet you" he said sticking out his hand, "Hi my names Faith Lockharte, nice to meet you too Nash!" I said while shaking his hand and smiling, we laughed and then Hayes came out the door, "Hey! Get away from her!" he said, we laughed, Hayes then had a confused look on his face then looked at me, "Nash here has apologized and we decided to start over" I said while hugging Hayes. "Awwww I don't get a hug?" Nash said, I giggled and gave him a hug, this day might be a good day....