Chapter 22 | Recalling

Start from the beginning

"You see, something happened to Luna Oswald years ago..." Merviel Hastis started.

Beta Valise felt the change in the air and gave out a low growl of warning.

Warning Hastis to keep his mouth shut.

Merviel Hastis noticed this as closed his eyes while smirking slightly.

"But it is not my story to tell, so you would have to ask our Luna over here." Hastis gestured to a sitting Luna right across him.

Under her hood Luna Oswald's eyes slightly darkened.

Merviel Hastis is someone who is not easy to read. One moment he's all fun and games then he'll turn cold and distant, the next would be him going all sadistic on you, then he would be friendly and all that shit.

In other words, he has some serious mood swings.

That's what makes him quite hard to deal with. He changes the topics if he wants to play with you and infuriates your mind with all his tricks, he loves playing games but he is the best of the best.

Aside from Melaniya.

"Luna Oswald, would you care to share your story? After all, we wouldn't be able to deal with all the recent attacks when our ally doesn't know the whole story to why all of this is happening." Hastis said as he grinned at Luna Oswald.

Beta Valise was slightly trembling because of annoyance and anger but Luna Oswald touched his arm.

'I will handle this, Beta Valise.' Luna Oswald said to him. 'Go outside first and guard the door. I want you to make sure that no one else is near this room.' Luna Oswald ordered.

Beta Valise nodded.

'I will, Luna.' He said to her and stood up.

Once the door was closed, Luna Oswald raised her hands up and pushed back her hood she revealed her face to Hastis and Alpha Horton.

Her pale while hair was tied in a ponytail leaving her face bare to the eyes of both men. Her delicate features on display for them but it was her eyes that made men stop at stare once they saw her face.

Her irises are pure gold in color.

It always is in this color.

This means that she and her wolf are one, making her dangerous and alluring at the same time.

She's very powerful.

And men would fight to have her as their mate.

Hastis smiled.

"It's so refreshing to see your face once again, Avarielle." He grinned as he locked eyes with her.

Luna Oswald narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed and looked at Alpha Horton.

Even though Alpha Horton had already seen her face before, he still couldn't shake that feeling of familiarity with her. His wolf was making an appearance once again.

It seems that his wolf comes alive whenever Luna Oswald is involved.

It's probably because his wolf could sense the power she possesses and is now viewing her as a potential mate.

Alpha Horton tried to surpress his growing emotions.

He does not want another mate.

Only, Rosaline...

'And she's gone now...' Alpha Horton thought to himself bitterly. 'She's gone because I didn't listen to her.'

"Luna Oswald, will you tell us a story?" Merviel Hastis said as he made himself comfortable.