Chapter 7

{Dani's POV}

I wake up to knocking on my window. Strange considering I'm on the second floor. Turning on my side, I watch as pebbles hit the glass and fall back down. Curiosity takes over as I walk over to my window and open it, just as a pebble hits me in the face. I cover my cheek with my hand, trying to ignore the stinging sensation. I bet it's going to bruise soon.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I smile down at the person, still adjusting to the lighting. "Anyway, the boys and I are hanging out, and we'd like it if you came along." Niall grins at me, the street lights barely making out his features. I nod and change into my clothes before carefully sneaking out.

Niall smiles at me ask I walk up to him, my arms crossed in attempt to make myself warm. It's pretty chilly tonight.

"Ready?" I nod. "Okay, so I'm oing to ask you questions, just to get to know you better. Is that okay?" I nod again. "Have you ever snuck out before?" I shake my head. "So this is your only time?" He raises his eyebrows in shock. I nod, a blush forming on my cheeks. He laughs. "Goodie-goodie." He teases, leading to me shoving him lightly. "Kidding. But you're serious?" I nod.

We walk in silence for the next minute or so when Niall suddenly remembers what we were doing before. He turns to me and smiles.

"Okay, next question. Do you have any friemds at the orphanage? Well, unless they got adopted. Nevermind, just ignore that question. Um... Have you ever talked?" I nod. "When was the last time you talked?" I glare at him. How the heck am I supposed to answer that without talking?! "Oh, wait. How old were you?" I hold up four fingers. "Four?" I nod. "How old are you now?" I flash all ten fingers, then flash three. "Thirteen?" I mentally clap slowly in my head. Congrats to Niall for figuring out how to count off my fingers. I roll my eyes and nod. "So 9 years. Wow, Dani! Do you miss it?" I shrug. "It must suck." I slowly nod my head, dispite how angry Niall was making me with talking about my problems.

Before he could ask anything else, we were there. Thank the lord! I mentally cheer.

"Hey, I see you brought Danielle here to hang out, huh?" Liam chuckles. Niall and I nod.

"I thought we'd get to know her better." Niall shrugs.

"Good idea." Zayn smiles. I smile back as we all sit in a circle.

"Truth or Dare?" Harry suggests, smirking. We all nod and smile. "Okay. Louis, truth or-"

"Dare." I take it he's a risk taker.

"Erm... Okay. I dare you to... Twitcam us playing truth or dare."

"Now?"

"Now."

"Okay." Louis shrugs as he opens up his laptop, starting the Twitcam. Immediately, over a thousand people are watching. "Done. Okay, guys, we're playing truth or dare. Send us some truths or dares to do, because we may or may not need them in this game. Thanks guys!" He smiles at the screen. "Okay, Liam, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who is your crush?" Louis smirks.

"Uh... Uh... Dare." Liam smiles sheepishly.

"I dare you to answer the question!" Louis laughs.

"Fine. I kinda still love Danielle even though we broke up..." He trails off, looking at the ground. I could tell he still struggles about it.

"Sorry, mate." Louis frowns.

"Anyway, Zayn, truth or dare?" Liam quickly avoids the topic.

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call someone."

"Easy." Zayn pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Hey, gorgeous. I just wanted to say, you looked.... I don't even know. By the way, I'm staring at you through the window. Sweet dreams." He says in his lowest voice and hangs up, leaving the boys to crack up on the floor laughing. I stay silent, but grin as big as I could.

"Who was that?"

"Perrie!" They all laugh again. "Wait, she's texting me. 'Babe, I'm scared. I just got the weirdest phone call about looking pretty and they're standing at my window... WHAT DO I DO?!' Dude she's sooo scared!" Zayn laughs. I take his phone and stick my tounge out at him.

'Don't worry, Perrie. It'll be okay. By the way this is Dani ;)' I send the message to her and smirk at Zayn.

'What? How'd you get his phone?'

'I have my ways. =P' I grin to myself.

"Danielle, Dani... DANIELLE!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I look up at a smirking Niall. I look at him questioningly. "Truth or dare?" I hold up two of my fingers, signaling dare.

"Take it easy on her, Niall." Zayn warns, slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"I will. I dare you to talk." My eyes widen and I look at my phone, pretending to not hear what he said.

'Baba, don't listen to him. Don't talk just because someone pressured you to!'

'You're watching the Twitcam?'

'Yeah. Just ignore the dare, okay?' I nod at the Twitcam, looking at the comments.

Most of them say things like 'Who's the girl?' or, 'Why doesn't she talk?', but one caught my eye.

'Look at her, she's so fat and ugly I can't even see the boys! Heck, she's even blocking the sound system.' Tears well up in my eyes as I dash to the bathroom, Zayn's phone still in my hand. I manage to find it soon enough.

Locking the door, I slide down the wall. Knocks were thrown at the door, as well as yells.

"Niall, look at what you've done!" Liam shouts. I click on Niall's contact.

'It's not your fault.'

'Then what happened?'

'Ask your fans :(' I type and lean my head against the doorframe.

It takes over ten minutes to find out what the 'fans' said.

'I saw. Don't let them get to you, it'll be okay. The boys and I are talking to them, but please, come out here.' I frown. I'm not going out there any time soon.

I almost fall asleep just as I receive a text from Perrie and the girls.

'Baba, don't listen to the haters! You're much better than them. Please come back out to the Twitcam, the boys are sad!' From Perrie.

'Danielle, I know we haven't known you for that long, but I know that you are the most sweet, caring, beautiful little girl I've ever met. Please don't let the haters get to you!' From Jesy.

'Hey girl! I saw what happened, and that shouldn't be going on! I swear if our fans ever did that... There is no good way to end that sentence. Stay strong!' From Leigh-Anne.

'Hey dude :) I just wanted to let you know that what the haters say isn't true. They just make things up to make you feel bad, just like they just did. We asked the boys, and they agreed that we're all going to have a girls night! We'll be there in a few.'

Oh crap.