Spell Awkward T-E-U-K-Y-E-R-I

Jonghyun was floating near the window when S dragged him inside. "What if she's changing? I don't want to see my little sister that way!"

S rolled her eyes at him and Jonghyun sheepishly went inside the house. "Yerim-a~ Where are you?" S closed her eyes in frustration. Jonghyun seemed different when it was Yerim around him. With the other people she saw him with so far, he's been more reserved. But now S was getting a nauseating feeling that he was going to unleash a hella bunch of aegyo at Yerim. S wanted to quit her guide duties if that was a possibility. She had asked another restless, a girl who people call Aqua since she was such a big fan of Shinee that she followed the members around, showering them with protective energy everywhere they went, about him before he got assigned to her. She was a restless that was assigned to all the Shinee fans after Jonghyun died. All that S remembers about her is that 1) Aqua is not her real name and 2) She died before a major Shinee concert and she wanted to come and see Shinee as her last wish before she gets reborn. But she got really into her duties as a restless ten years ago. And because of all the enduring sadness and grief of people in her fandom, she decided to stay as a guardian angel for the remaining four members. It was hard but she has a squad that guards the other three members. Aqua was assigned to watch Onew who was the leader of Shinee. S wanted Jonghyun to meet her but maybe later. S bets that Aqua would pout when she finds out that Jonghyun's guidance was given to a former rocker chic rather than a former Shawol. But orders are orders, an angel's got to do what an angel's got to do.

S's phone rang. Jonghyun was shocked that thing actually rings. "What if Yerim hears us!"

"She can't hear my phone, duh. I am on Angel network, duh."

"Can I get one too?"

"After you finish 20 missions, you can get a flip phone. Then after 30 missions, you can get a smartphone."

"What? That is going to take forever." Jonghyun pouted.

"It's not like you know any other angels that you can communicate with."

"That's not true. I have friends up there" he pointed skyward.

"Why would they need this? They can just talk to each other."

"You make a good point. Answer your phone."

"It's me." S answered her phone. "Yes, he's with me. No. We are busy. Later. Later." S cancelled the call and let out an exhausted sigh. "Fangirls gesh."

Jonghyun was curious, "Who was your friend?"

"Just some guardian angel who wanted to meet you." S answered.

"Was she my fan?"

"You probably know her. I just don't know her real name. We call her Aqua." Jonghyun was delighted that some of his fans are also angels.

"Don't go planning your heavenly fanmeet, J. You are at least 99 missions away from having any kind of free time." He gaped at her when she said the number. "It's good to know how much left you have to do. You have eternity to do the rest of the 99."

"But I want to get promoted soon."

"So let's get Leeteuk to work."

"I never imagined this hyung would be this difficult to deal with. He was like the biggest romantic when I was around. He was just busy as heck so he barely dated. But when he did, he was worse than Heechul." S did not want to know the details so she walked into Yerim's room.

Jonghyun followed her and thanked God that Yerim was already doing her make-up. Or so it seemed.

She was staring at the mirror, her hand holding a lip brush mid-way to putting pink lipstick on her lower lip.