A Glimpse of Paradise

Leeteuk was flustered after the show to say the least. Heechul pretty much took care of the hosting after Yerim threw him the ahjussi bomb.

"Want to go for a drink?" Heechul changed into more casual clothes and had his manager leave with the van. Leeteuk changed into a casual clothes too but wore a long parka.

"I'm tired. Maybe next time."

"Jessica called me. She watched the show."

"Crap." Leeteuk saw that his phone has about thirty missed calls. Jung sisters, Exo dongsaengs and even an unknown number.

"Do you know this number?"

"It's Hyukjae's PH number, save it." Leeteuk labeled it Anchovy then video called it to make sure.

Hyukjae answered with a wide smile on his face. "Wassap Korea~" years of doing Vlive paid off and they were able to frame the call perfectly.

"Are you at the beach right now?" Heechul asked. Hyukjae showed them the water. Heechul swore. "I hate you. Our asses are freezing out here and you are at the fracking beach?"

"Suzy said sunshine is useful for depression so we went here." Hyukjae showed a native house in the background. It was bigger than the actual nipa huts of the locals.

"Are you are Dara's resort?"

"Nope. We are at Donghae's secret resort in the Philippines."

"What? Donghae has a resort there?" Leeteuk was shocked with that news.

"Well, he bought it when he was still hoping Dara would marry him." Hyukjae laughed. "That shit did not work out for him. So he's been using it as an escape pod. Now it's our escape pod."

"I am going to grill that other fish later when I meet him. We could have saved a lot of money on outings to the Philippines if he just told us about that place!"

"Actually the outside if fine but we had to clean EVERYTHING when we got here. Apparently Donghae hasn't been here in a while so the caretakers clean the place about once a month. It's pretty remote so it didn't make sense to clean it unless someone was going to stay here. Ji Eun loved it. The cleaning and the water, that is." Hyukjae was hit in the arm by someone because the camera shook. "Watch it~"

"Hi, oppas~" Suzy and IU emerged and waved at them.

"How's the water?" Leeteuk asked randomly. "Having fun?"

IU was smiling when she nodded. "I feel so free."

"Suzy, your director is probably going nuts right now. Are you coming home soon?"

"We moved the shoot to next month. I told them I was sick. So they are going to shoot all the other stuff that doesn't include me. It's a pre-recorded drama anyway." Suzy was definitely aces in their book. She wasn't going to leave IU even if it means it would get her in trouble with her current project. "And JYP knows where I am so, he said he'll cover for me." Being the favorite did have its perks. But it was also because Suzy and JYP respected each other that the latter could trust that Suzy was going to come back when she says she will come back and not a day sooner.

"Must be nice to have a boss like that." Leeteuk laughed. SME was his home but it was more of a really disfunctional elistist family rather than a warm boheamian atmostphere.

"Don't get me wrong, he drives me nuts most of the time. He is friends with YG, they are similar in ways that you don't want them to be."

"Suzy dissed two big bosses in one breathe, such a goddess." Jonghyun laughed.