The One with Tae-min

"Where is he? Where is he?" Jonghyun knew that voice. He looked at the man who just opened the door and was making a fuss. "Ya, Kim Jongin!"

Taemin. Jonghyun was looking at the 34-year old Lee Tae-min. He felt his heart swell when he saw their maknae looking so mature and handsome.

But some things never change. He was at Jongin's side, angrily crying after taking a look at his friend's whole body. He had tossed the blanket off and looked at everything. "Why are you like this? What the hell is wrong with you?" He was wiping his tears away.

Jonghyun saw BTS's Jimin, Sung Woon, Moonkyu or Timoteo of HotShot, and Jung Kwon Ho come in after him. They all looked worried, some of them visibly wiping tears.

"Ya, I'm not dead. Why are you crying like that?" Jongin teased Tae-min.

Taemin flicked his forehead making Jongin cry out in pain. "You despicable selfish little fuck." Taemin hiccuped as he cried. "Don't you dare do this to me. You know...you know I hate hospitals."

Jonghyun had to breathe in because the pang of pain and guilt hit him. Everyone was quiet after Taemin said that. Jonghyun went over to hug Taemin. I'm sorry, Taemin-ah. Hyung is sorry.

=+=

If you have reached this chapter, you managed to read the bulk of the two arcs that I posted here. Did you enjoy your binge, reading ^^

If you liked the chapters please let me know in the comment section and don't forget to give it a star ^6^

This is an ongoing fanfic that I am writing first in asianfanfics.com before I transfer it here. So if you want to get updates as soon as a new chapter is posted, you can look for pinaywriter in asianfanfics.com instead of waiting for it here.