Morior: THERE IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE HEADMASTER.

Lala! Wait. What message?

Morior: YOU ARE TO COLLECT A JAR OF SAP FOR TODAY'S EXPEDITION TO A LOCATION CALLED 'FOREVER FALL'...

Sap? Like maple syrup type sap?

Morior: SAME PROCESS, BUT DIFFERENT USE.

Ah. Open up the vault.

Morior: OPENING NOW PILOT.

The vault behind Morior opened up. The hissing of the hydraulics was enough to cause the two sleeping girls to snort in their sleep. Looking back to see the two still asleep, I was dumbfounded by their heavy sleeping.

Krieg: Jesus. A train couldn't even wake them up.

Switching gear, I exchanged my arsenal for a warpainted Mastiff and a few arc grenades

Krieg: So when do we head out?

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY Chibi: Ruby, despite her tiny body, makes an attempt to pick up the Predator Cannon. Unsurprisingly, she fails.

Ruby: This is just too much fun!

Weiss: Why are we doing this!?

Yang: Relax princess. It's fun and you know it.

Weiss: Stop calling me that!

Blake: Geez.

Making our way to Forever Fall, three members of team RWBY latched on to Morior's chassis. Blake, not taking the risk of falling off, chose to be inside as I took control of the Titan. Once there, the other students stared in awe as everyone jumped out.

Ruby: Just in time.

Weiss: Luckily.

Goodwitch: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. I was here to make sure none of you die while doing so, but I see Ozpin has allowed you to bring this thing with.

The hell else am I supposed to do with it?

Disembarking, I took off the helmet and listened to the teacher as she continued.

Goodwitch: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here by 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Looking up at Morior, the Titan already knew what I was about to say.

Morior: HOLDING THE PARAMETER PILOT.

Splitting up, I approached one of the trees in this familiar place. A tap in hand, I rammed it into the tree itself only for it to simply break.

Krieg: What!?