Explanation?

Okay so I will take this down eventually, but I've been working on my Valentines Day Special for this year and I've been taking a break from writing this book and all the others. I will get back to it I promise. I've been getting messages asking where a few of my older books went, I took them down.

No joke. I unpublished a bunch of them. They are in editing by yours truly, and I'm alone. So I have so much stuff to do. I have old books to edit and republish, new books to update, and new amazing stories in the works from old drafts and ideas. I'm swamped with work at school to and I'm moving out of my dads house. So I've been busy and honestly I've been looking for people to edit, or write with me. So please, think about it? I know I've said this a lot, but I want to get you guys/gals/nonbinary pals some content and I'm struggling to do that by myself.

Anywhy, I've been super busy in short... and ugh.

Like I said before this will be taken down I just want to get the word out to people who are asking "Where the hell has he been?" Or "Why the hell are there no updates?" Or "Is he dead?"

Yeah I get those a lot. So I will see you guys in the next Edit/Update.

I love you all❤️

Bai-Bai

Alexander~Kun❤️