The End...? [Last Chapter] [Extra Part 10]

(Edited!!!)

Turns out my ex-was just dating me for the hell of it... if you ever read this, K, I hope you know you made me feel more like garbage... after I worked so hard to pull you out of that place...

[Future me here... there's a note down at the bottom 🙂]

After Eren has his babies

[Eren's POV]

[Flash Back]

Holding the triplets, smiling, me and Levi picked out names. There were two Girls, we named them Rachel and Amanda, the one boy was named Ceil. Levi fell in love instantly and so did Cat.

[End Flash Back]

[One Year Later...]

Tomorrow was the triplets first birthday and we were all more than excited, to say the least of course. Cat and the triplets got along surprisingly well, which I was surprised at. From what I heard from my father all those years ago was that when him and my mom brought me home Zeke had tried to get rid of me in more ways than one. So how they got along so well was a real shock to me and Levi. He and Mikasa didn't get along either, but kids are full of surprises. I smiled, me and Levi were tucking the kids into bed, well technically just Cat since the kids only turn one tomorrow. I had invited sooo many people to our Christmas party/Triplets birthday/Levi's birthday, in conclusion there will be a TON of people here. I would say Levi is a little bit less than excited, as usual. He hates his birthday, he only celebrates for Mikasa, and I respect that. When Levi needs his brake... let's just say I have something... special planned. After getting Cat finally put to bed, me and Levi retreated to our room with the triplets.

[Next Morning]

I was up early, as usual, but I let everyone sleep. I made breakfast and started on the feast we were having for lunch and dinner.
[Another Time Skip Sorry lazy Author-kun ]

When people start to arrive, my family is still upstairs sleeping. I go upstairs and starts to rush them ready, except the triplets, and get them down stairs. When I heard a sudden knock after I got back down stairs, I walked into the front room. I open the door... and I saw Zeke and... Kenny?!? After that... I don't remember anything.

-//————-////——//——/—
Okay guys future me here... and I'm only releasing this on here okay (my new name...). I'm coming out to you guys as Transgender (if you read my bio all the way you would know, it actually says that in there just saying) but I'm FTM... if any of you are in the LGBTQ+ community some of you know what that means and if you aren't (or you don't know), then I'll explain. FTM= Female to Male. That means you don't identify as the gender you were assigned at birth (MTF means the same thing). You can probably guess MTF means. I have had many guy names since I found out I was Transgender. And if your confused, Maayan was a name for when I came out as Genderfluid, and I haven't changed it here since. But after many names, but I have decided on Alexander... I think it suits me. So it might take me a while to change my name on my profile, but please use He/Him pronouns, thank you and never forget I love you all. And if you guys need to talk, if you don't know/confused about yourself or if you aren't feeling well, I'll try to help as much as possible, promise.

Oh BTW, this is the last chapter...

Not. I'm writing a sequel.
😃
My secrets reviled.
I really hope you guys enjoy! I will update this one again when the sequel is up!