What Do You Mean?

Edited!!!!

[Levi's POV]

For now, Levi, let's pretend everything's okay. Eren says. What do you mean? I ask him. Levi, I have something to tell you... Eren says. I feel like we've had this conversation before... L-Levi, I'm dying... my dad did something illegal and erased both our memories, I-I probably should have told you sooner but I didn't want to worry you and I-I thought you might remember so I didn't have to tell you like the first time... I'm sorry. Eren says keeping his eyes away from me. Eren un transforms and watches his feet move back and forth from the bed. Eren did the thing we used to do as children and pulls his legs up to his chest and tucks his head in between his legs and chest. I-I... Eren tries to stutter out. Levi... I love you... Eren says, he looks so sorry, but I'm going to make you live through it again, please forgive me. Eren says as he puts his hand on my forehead and sends me memories.
[The Past, part 3]
"Hey, Levi!" Little Eren called to me. "What are you doing up in the tree fort? Don't you have school today?" Little me asks him. "Well I did... but I wanted to hang out with you today! And cause mom said I should probably tell you something..." Little Eren says. "Like what? Eren why are you sad? Eren-" before I can ask any more questions sets his hand on my forehead. "I'm sorry to tell you this way Levi but you probably won't remember it later and mom said I had too," Eren says and takes me back to a flashback in a flashback.
[The Past, part 4]
The room looked like a regular basement at first look but if you go deeper all you find is little Eren looking terrified strapped down to a doctors table, with a gag in his mouth. "Eren, come on now it isn't that bad..." Eren's dad says walking into the room. He walks up to Eren carrying the biggest needle I've ever seen. "This is just so you don't try and contact Levi, I know you're trying to get his attention and if you succeed I'll erase all his memories!" Girsha looks at Eren and he's rapidly shaking his head. After that, you can't hear any muffled noise of my name it's quiet until his dad sticks the first needle in. Eren screams through the gag as loud as he can. I can imagine it hurts like hell. Then it happens 3 more times. Eren's Dad injecting him and Eren screaming out. "You better be careful how you go about your life Eren, I can kill you with the serum I put in you." 
[End part 4]
"Eren what- I'm going to kill him!" I say. "Y-You can't he'll activate the serums... I'll be dead within five years..." I look at Eren shocked. I hated to cuss in front of Eren back then but this is one of those special occasions. "Damnit!" I scream. I'm not going to cry in front of him. I hug Eren and pull him into my lap and lay my forehead on his. "I'm so sorry Levi... I didn't want you to find out this way..." Eren says
"What do you mean?"
"I was going to tell you sooner, but I had to deal with Dad and Zeke on my back."

[]{][[]{{][[[[]{{[[]]{{{[[[]][]{][]][[]]]][
790 flipping reads?!?! What the he double hockey sticks! Sorry for the late chapter little bit'o' writers' block! Sorry sorry I'll get back to it I promise but damn, I'm working on so many other stories right now, this is my main focus, but I'm working on a story called Suicidal. You guys will probably like it but thanks for all the reads and votes guys!
Warning: This book is only going to have 15-20 chapters in it. Sad I know, but it must be done for the sake of my writing sanity.

THANKS FOR READING!