Kdrama Nightmare Part 3

Start from the beginning

People grabbed their phones and started searching for her.

"Found her on Facebook." So Hee said.

'She's got a Twitter and Instagram account" Yoon Woo said.

"Damn, these surgery pictures are no joke," Mack said looking at her Instagram account. "They also opened up her neck as well as her arm."

"I didn't notice a neck scar when she was next to me." So Hee said also looking at the pictures.

Takashi started to laugh. He had moved past the surgery picture to all her Asian actor pictures. Looking at a picture of himself on her page, he said, "I have a fan."

This got everyone's attention and they scrolled past to see which actors were on her page. The number of Song Jae Wook pictures did not go unnoticed.

"Someone has a crush," Mack said.

"Who has a crush?" Min Woo said as he and Jae Wook joined them in the living room.

"Our newest roommate is a fan." Mack showed Shay's Instagram page to the two men.

Jae Wook looked over the pictures Shay had shared. He smiled and handed the phone back to Mack. "It should be fun sharing our home with a fan of our work. We should probably help her have a good time then".

"Do you think she didn't know about us?" Takashi wanted to know.

"If she knew, then she's a better actress than all of us." Jae Wook said.

Min Woo agreed. "She was embarrassed by the joke Jae Min played. If she had come into this house with ulterior motives, I think she would have handled it better. As it was, once that door closed, Jae Wook and I could hear her crying. She didn't plan this."

That gave everyone something to think about.

"Well, no matter what the deal is, we still have to make the best of it," Mack said. His optimism infected the others and they soon moved onto other topics of conversation.

Min Woo was still thinking of the hurt girl back in the bedroom. Sitting with her on the bed, he noticed that she had worn a sweet perfume that reminded him of mangos. He would have expected something bolder from an American, but that light scent told him she wasn't the brash sort he had expected.

Song Jae Wook had called and Ms. Park had reassured him that they would not let Jae Min's prank cause a problem. He listened to the kids go on for awhile and then he got up and went to his room. He pulled up Shay's Instagram to see the pictures she had posted. He was struck by how big her blue eyes were. He smiled. Things would sure be interesting with her here.

Shay's tears were spent and she got up from sitting against the door. She pulled her phone out of her purse and plugged in her earbuds. Putting them in, she turned on her favorite playlist and let the kpop sooth her. Tucking the phone into her pocket she went about making an inventory of her things to make sure all were still there. Thankfully, she left her kpop/kdrama memorabilia at home. How embarrassing would that have been? She had a few things in her suitcase she brought with her in case she ever got a chance to get anything signed but had considered that chance low. Now that she was living with Korean stars, she could probably get a signature or two. 

For a moment Shay allowed herself to silently fangirl scream to herself. She was living in the same house as Song Jae Wook!! The man had invaded her dreams ever since he pulled off his shirt and jumped into a pool to save the girl. How was she supposed to stay composed with him walking around? How did Eun Ji pull this off?

The questions kept running through her head as she checked the drawers and closets and confirmed that everything was okay now. Whatever Jae Min's stunt had been, at least she hadn't destroyed her clothes doing it. Shay had no doubt that Jae Min was behind the prank. But to what end? And were there more pranks in store?