Niam - Things Change. (BoyXBoy)

Liam's P.O.V

   The kiss.

   Everything that happened last night and all I can think about was that kiss with Niall.

   I was alone in my room. All the other boys were still asleep even though it was 2:00 in the afternoon.

   Why would they still be asleep?

   Well their all probably hungover... last night was the brits where we won our first brit award. Of course all the other boys got their party on meaning they all got drunk. Well except me. Meaning I was sober and aware the whole time. Even when Niall kissed me.

   You see it's hard to explain. Here let me start from the beginning...

   Well after some friendly bromance flirting between me and Niall the boys all went to the after party. But then I saw my girlfriend Danielle across the room. She clearly saw me too as she ran over to me. Well tried to at least in her heels. She pulled me into a warming hug.

   "Hey Li-Li." She said sounding a bit weird.

   "Ah... Hey. How's my babe?" I asked.

   "Amazing. Hey lets dance?" She said as she pulled me out into the crowd of people dancing. She slowly step in front of me and put my hands on her hips as she snaked her arm around my neck. Then I realized it. She was drunk and trying to grind with me... in public.

   "Dani stop. I can't act like this in public."

   "Come on Liam. You know you want to." Danielle said trying to sound flirty but by the drinks she has consumed she sounded really slurred up.

   "Dani. Just no."

   "Aww your no fun." She said giggling uncontrollably. She began to lean in for a kiss but I pulled away. I could smell the alcohol on her which made me queasy.

   "Um.. Dani I gotta go get some thing. I'll be back in a while." I said as I rushed away leaving her standing there. i went out for some fresh air. I had never seen Danielle drunk and I hoped  never would.

   I walked back in trying to find Danielle. It had been 5 minutes of searching when I saw a figure in the corner. I slowly walked over to see Danielle sitting in another mans lap. Her tongue was in clear view and clearly in his mouth. I let out a disgusted groan and angrily walked away.

   "Hey LiLi. Where you going?" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned on my heels with my fist clenched to see the small Irish Blondie standing in front of me. My fist slowly unclenched.

  "Nothing." I said blankly.

   "You sure you look a little down? Is that a tear!" Niall said with a drunken voice. I could definitely feel the tear roll down my face but I wiped it away quickly.

   "No." I said plain as I turned around and headed for the door. I was outside in the cold brisk air when I heard the door open behind me. It was Niall yet again.

   "Liam I know somethings wrong!" He said. Tears were flowing down my face in immense waterfalls. Niall took his hand and wiped the tears away. He said nothing he just stared at me. I collapsed in his arms. We stood there hugging tightly.

   "Danielle... Cheated." I whispered into his back causing more tears to fall from my already soaked eyes.

   "She doesn't know what she's missing out on." Niall said. I knew Niall was drunk. He was absolutely crazy earlier. But he surprisingly sobered up.

   I let my grip from him loosen as I wiped my tears from my eyes. Niall put his hand to my face and forced me to look at him in the eyes.

   "Do you want to go home?" Niall said.

   "Um.. No I need to make sure you boys make it home."

   "Oh Daddy Directioner." Niall said winking. The wink sent a shiver down my back. Niall just smiled but I realized he was leaning in closer. The weird thing is.. I didn't stop him from leaning in.

   "Niam..." He whispered before pressing our lips together. His lips sent a warm sensation through me. I could faintly taste the alcohol but it actually was sweet and nice tasting unlike the stuff Danielle was drinking that I could smell from a mile away.

   Niall pulled away as he escorted me back in. I sat on a couch watching over the boys so they wouldn't get in trouble. Well of course the drunk Louis got in trouble but not that bad...

   Niall would move me to a new place every time Danielle got closer. I felt protected but yet it didn't feel right. Oh who am I kidding kissing Niall was amazing. The kiss played back over in my head. That night the boys all got safely home. But through the whole night I wondered why Niall whispered Niam before we... kissed.

   At around 5:00 A.M I looked up Niam on the internet. I couldn't sleep so I thought I might as well get this off my mind. Slowly picture after picture of me and Niall popped up on the screen.

   It was a bromance. I thought Louis and Harry were the only one with a bromance.

   I began to read a fanfic of me and Niall when my computer began to die. I slowly shut it. I sat alone in the dark room wondering why Niall said that when we kissed.

   I then drifted off into sleep....

   I woke up and got ready. All the other boys were Asleep so I just sat in my room... thinking. I opened my computer again and went onto a site...

   Wattpad is what it's called I think. I read more and more Niam fanfics but as I did Niall staggered into my room. He was definitely having a hangover.

   "Hey Liam." He said.

   "Oh Hey Niall..."

A/N

Heyy Cookies. That's Right New Book. Time For Some Niam ;) Well I Don't Have Much To Say So Go Ahead And Comment, Fan And Vote. Happy Readings. ~HaleyxXx