"Mr. Deluca...what a pleasure" he said, extending his hand towards Agustin.

"Mr. Lockhart" Agustin acknowledged with a curt nod.

Meanwhile Mr. Griggs joined in the conversion as well.

"Who is this beautiful lady with you." This was from Mr. Lockhart, his eyes boring into mine, making me uncomfortable for some reason.

" My wi...I mean my PA, Onika Coulin." The Coulin part was barely audible.

Mr. Lockhart extended his hand for me to shake, I did.

His hand squeezed mine in a tight grip, holding my hand for more that what I will consider appropriate, so I withdrew my hand a bit forcefully, that brought an arrogant and challenging smirk on his face.

Maybe I should have let Agustin introduce me as his wife, then he wouldn't have dared.

I looked at Agustin, who was now busy talking to Mr. Griggs, something about business I presume. That left me alone with this creepy guy.

"So, you are Agustin's PA." He said.

I gave a tight nod.

"Must be tough," he commented.

I frowned, "why would you say that?"

"I have heard he is a hard guy to please." He said throwing me a dirty look.

I could sense the double meaning behind his words. I fisted my hand to my side to prevent myself from slapped him.

I rather gave him a sweet smile and said,

"Damn right it is....." I played alone, " but I wonder, how would you know? Have you suck on his dick."

His eyes turned a shade darker with anger, but I know he won't dare to do anything infront of Agustin. But he gave me a warning look, and said in a low voice just for me to hear, "you are messing with the wrong guy."

Before I can say anything I saw Agustin looking at us with a frown "everything all right?" He enquired and I saw a sweat bead form on Mr. Lockhart's forehead, looking ready to piss in his pants, gutless.

"Yes, Mr. Deluca.." he opens his mouth, but before he can complete Agustin interrupted him in a rude voice.

"I didn't ask you." He said with an expressionless face and looked at me, expecting an answer.

I gave him a reassuring smile and said everything is okay.

After that I excused myself, saying that I have to use the ladies room, which was true.

But I shouldn't have left Agustin's side. A very wrong move. I didn't anticipate the guy will try anything in such a crowded place.

Before I can reach for the door handle a hand clamped my mouth and dragged me to an empty room.

I tried to wriggle out but his grip was too tight, he pushed me on the bed. And the next thing I know he was already on top me.

Mr. Lockhart.

"You bas.." before I can say anything he plastered his lips on mine.

I let out a strangulated cry and with all my strength I tried to dislodge him, but he was too strong.

He got more angry and ripped the sleeves of my gown.

Suddenly the door bust open to reveal Agustin, "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING OVER HERE!" He shouted.

Before I can register anything, Mr. Lockhart said, "your PA was throwing herself on me, I told her this is in appropriate, but she is one desperate bitch." He said, his tone laced with fear.