30-guilt.

Agustin's pov......

It has been 3 hours since she is gone. And I can't do a thing about it. I had never felt so helpless in my whole fucking life and never thought I would. And it is not helping either to know that I am the one because of whom she is suffering.

I shouldn't have left her alone for a second. She even came to talk to me but my negligence and carelessness made it impossible for her to get to me.

The worst part is he is no common criminal who is doing this for money, or I would have gave away whatever the fucker would have demanded, whatever. But that bastard is doing this to get at me. Once again Onika have to go through so much at my expense.

Once I get my hands on that bastard I will burn his whole existence into ashes. He think he can hurt what is mine I will show him what happens to the one who does that. Be ready for the consequence Xavier. Even his name sounds sour to my lips.

The driver will be conscious any time now I just hope he has some solid lead or he better remain unconscious.

I was barely holding on to my sanity when the door to my cabin burst open. I jumped from my seat thinking the investigators have finally got some lead.

It was Kale, trying to gasp for air. I immediately went to him and asked "what is it?" I asked desperately.

"Sir here is a parcel for you give by a 11year old child to one of the guards stationed at the exit gate. The child don't know anything about who gave it. He was just given some money to deliver it after that the person took off. He is taken to the police for further investigation."

I took it from him with shaky hands and unwrapped it. A note was pasted on it.

'A gift to my dear friend, from X.C'

My breathing caught in my lungs and I opened it with shaky hands.

It was a video tape. I was just staring at it blankly, afraid what I will see once I play it. A lump rose in my throat as I thought of the possibilities none of them were of my liking.

"Play it Agustin, we have to be strong we might get some clue as to where she is. So we can't waste time." His voice was barely a whisper as if each and every word is causing him pain.

He is right. I immediately played it without wasting any further time, holding my breath.

What I saw clouded my senses with Rage, anger and...... dread.

I fixed my eyes at the girl who was tied to a chair looking completely pale, sweat beads formed on her forehead. There were some finger prints on her jaw. Tears running down her cheeks.

I can feel my blood burning in my veins.

Onika.

My Onika.

I clenched my teeth. I know it is just the start. I am terrified as to what I will see next.

Then came the devil in view.

"Hello Agustin. I missed you guys so much, yes, I know Jacob is there with you aren't you Jacob, so hello to you too.

I was just catching up with Onika. My mistress, remember Agustin?"he chuckled at his own words.

I cringed at his words. Shame taking over me for believing him over my innocent wife.

"Okay..now without wasting much of your time, you are a busy person after all, let us come to the point.

I have prepared a show for you my dear friend. And I hope I will do a better job than you in torturing your dear wife. So enjoy it thoroughly....it must be your favourite time pass after all. " After saying that he winked at the camera.