That retarded bastard just had to scare me. What a ideal welcome back into the house. But serve her right she was crouching in the floor covering her ears.

"Val?! Are you ok??" Jinyoung called out from behind the door. Was I so loud that he came back?

"Ya I'm fine good night." I said loudly.

Jan looked up from her vulnerable position and smirked at me. Asshole.

"So... what happened in the hall?"

"Er bumped into Jinyoung and he fell on top of me."

<Jinyoung pov>

I can't believe I bumped into Val and actually fell on top of her. Thinking of it now makes me blush so much. But to think I fell on top of my crush is beyond my imagination.

It was like a planned scene in a fairytale. I'm elated over the fact that I was being so extra as to go on a mission to find the owner of the mysterious ringing phone. Which was a blessing in disguise.

For her to lose her phone and for me to find it and give it back to her. A bit like how Cinderella lost her glass slipper and her Prince Charming found it and gave it back to her.

But my encounter just now with Val was like a more unromantic version of Cinderella.

I could see a tint of pink creeping up her cute cheeks. She was adorable. I decided to walk her back just because she seemed a bit scared. She must have heard of the many ghost stories about the JYP Building being haunted. I wonder why her members did not follow her. But I'm not complaining.

But her cute little cheeks tinted with pink was so irresistible. It was so damn hard to control the urge to pinch her cheeks but I guess I managed. Otherwise she would probably never want to see me again because I'm weird.

I grabbed her wrist... and she just stared at me in shock. That was cute. She was cute. Her reaction to me falling on top of her was adorably priceless. She thought I was a ghost... this was the effect JYP ghost stories have on the people staying here.

Sighing, I keyed in the password to my apartment that I shared with my Got7 members and went it.

"Hyung!!" Bambam shouted and bounced over to me. This kid...

"Holy crap stop doing that would you?" I groaned. He just gave a grin and bounded off to the living room.

He likes to scare whoever that comes in the door... well if it was any of the 7 of us. I mean who would dare to scare JYP?

"Where were you?" Mark hyung asked me.

"I bumped into Val and accidently fell on top of her. I heard a phone ringing and took it to find the owner which turned out to be her. And than I walked her back to her apartment that's all." I shrugged like it was no big deal.

But it was a big deal. I fell ON TOP of my crush.

"Oh dayum fate bro you two are meant to be!" Jackson smirked at me while swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Ya... fate. Let's hope fate will let her like me back." I said but whispered the last sentence. But I'm pretty sure they heard it.

I smiled a little. My crush on Val was no secret to my members. We don't keep secrets with each other, I can trust them, we're brothers.

<Val pov>

After I told them what happen, as expected the teasing started.

"Wait... so he fell on top of you?? Talk about fate," Jan said while grinning.

Ya fate... the word again.

Fate

"Well it was an accident. It wouldn't have happened if your stupid asses agreed to follow me." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well either way he took your phone so you would've bumped into him." Jan argued as usual...

"Start dating him already girl. I bet he likes you" Dley told me.

Ya... he likes me back... that will be nice but I don't want my hopes up.

I glanced at Crys who was strangely quiet. She just gave me a small smirk... weird... is she ok? Usually she is jumpy and happy unless she's being serious. Which is rare but she can be really loud and scary when she is. Why the smirk though? That's more of Jan's thing.

Ohhh ya... she's on her phone playing BTS Superstar. Addict...

"Let's go sleep. It's late we have practice tomorrow." Dley told us while walking to our shared room.

Ya... practice...

I went back to my room and took out my computer to book a appointment with the doctor for my injuries that I would have after dancing in 4-inch heels. Cannot wait.