1. The feeling of a hangover

Hey guys! This is the first fanfic I post, so I'd like some feedback, guys! Its a mix of romance and humour. The characters of one direction are not mine, all served to them! But the plot is all mine. Hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------

The feeling of a hangover is probably the worst. It felt like a huge elephant sat on my head, and it didn’t sit still it. Actually it felt more like that there was an elephant jumping on my head. What the hell was I thinking last night? I usually knew better than drinking so much. As I thought about it I found out that the whole night was kind of a mess. I had big issues focusing and after a while I simply just gave up. Some more sleep would probably help the headache so I slowly started relaxing and fell asleep soon.

When I woke up the next time I actually felt a bit better. My eyes stayed shut, I knew that the sun shining through the window would hurt as hell. Suddenly I became aware of the soft snoring beside me. Did I sleep over at Rick’s place? A smile spread across my mouth and I cuddled up to him. “Good morning sleepyhead,” I said softly. I took a deep breath and managed to open my eyes. At first I was blinded by the sun, but it didn’t take me long before something caught my attention. Because as my eyes were adjusting to the sun I remembered that Rick didn’t have a window in his room. I quickly jumped away from the other person in the bed. As my eyes finally managed to see something I was stunned at what was lying next to me.

“Oh my god,” I said slowly. How did I end up here? I looked down; nervously I found out that I was only sitting in my underwear.

“Yeah, I get that a lot from girls,” It took me a moment to digest what I was looking at. Because the guy next to me wasn’t just any guy. He was Harry Styles. My mouth fell open. Then everything turned black.

“Hey! Hey, wake up!” I heard someone say. As I slowly opened my eyes I discovered that he stood over me.

“Oh my god, you are naked,” was the first thing that came out of my mouth. That just made him grin.

“Yeah, he is that all the time,” someone else said. I sat up despite the aching pain in my head. The boy next to Harry wasn’t just any guy, he was Louis Tomlinson.

“Please don’t faint again. Just breathe,” a third person said who I soon discovered to be Liam. The whole thing was just crazy. For a moment I couldn’t resist the urge to laugh. Everyone stopped and looked surprised.

“This is one hell of a dream,” I said while laughing. The other boys exchanged looks.

“I guess we are going to have a foursome or something now,” I said and grinned. If this was a dream I might just make it the best ever. That made the boys crack up. I looked confused at them; this wasn’t the right time to laugh.

“I’m sorry, but you are not dreaming,” Liam said calmly. My laugh quickly faded. I could feel my own eyes widened while looking at them. This was too much to take it, my brain worked too slowly to understand it all. I was completely calm until I woke up for real, and my brain started working normally.

“What the hell am I doing with half of One direction in London?” I screamed. Harry just smiled at me. I heard he whisper softly to the others something about me not remembering anything. Liam gave Harry some boxers while mumbling something about not disturbing me any more than necessary.

“Actually you aren’t with half of us, Niall is eating and Zayn is in the shower,” Louis said with a grin.

“Vas happenin’?” A third person said while sticking his head in the door. Zayn!

“The sleepy beauty is up I see,” He said and went out again. It was about a half second later I freaked out.

After about half an hour they managed to calm me down. We all sat at a table while I was staring out in the air. How did I manage to get to London?

“So you really don’t remember anything?” Niall asked while laughing. I shook my head slowly, wasn’t it about time to tell me soon?

Harry started to tell what had happened in his really slow and deep voice. Apparently I had met them on the plain, at first class. I actually remembered getting on a plane, but I had no idea why. They had met me on the plane because they were headed home after a concert. If what they told me was true I was already drunk when they found me. Me, drunk on a plane? That didn’t sound familiar. There was an awkward silence before Harry continued. I gave him an impatiently look. The fact that I sat there with One Direction still hadn’t been digested so that’s was probably the reason that I wasn’t screaming my head of.

“You don’t remember the thing about your boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend?” he asked and was clearly worried.

------------------------------------------------

So whatcha guys think? Tell me! Thanks!

I'll update soon if u guys like it!