Chapter 13

"Love starts within you and grows towards someone special."

~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

"Good morning, Hachiko." A happy father greeted his little daughter as she walked inside the kitchen for breakfast. This was the first time greeting her ever since he ignored her out of his own fear and immaturity. He chuckled as his daughter wobbled on her way to her seat with her hair all messy and eyes squinted from just waking up.

"Hachiko-chan, Good Morning." Kitouka Aya smiled at the little girl as she nodded and poured cereal on her bowl of milk.

"Didn't you like milk over your cereal Hachiko?" His father asked blinking at Hachiko's movements, as he placed two plates of bacon and eggs on the table.

Hachiko seemed to be out of this world. She woke up last night to find herself on her bed and remembered all that happened. Since she could not go back to sleep, she turned her laptop on and scrolled down the Ouran High School Host Club's website Kyoya made.

She stared at the pictures of everybody and scrolled down the news feeds of the page.

Then one post caught her attention. It was posted by a guest saying, SCANDAL: Honey-senpai is dating?!

She gulped before she could click on the link. She looked at the time to see it was 2am in the morning, before clicking on the link.

Her throat went dry, unable to talk, her breathing stopped as she couldn't believe her eyes.

A picture of Honey and a black haired girl, holding hands walking in the gardens of Ouran.

"I'm fine, Dad. Good Morning." She managed to smile at the both of them and ate her cereal. Her father and Aya was convinced and ate along. They all talked about things they all like, for example, breakfast and food.

"I'll be changing now!" Hachiko shouted as she ran upstairs upon hearing his father's response of 'Okay'.

As she reached her room, she knew that she doesn't feel like going to school. Aside from the cold weather, she couldn't shrug off what she has seen on the website.

Who am I to interfere? I am happy because Honey-senpai found someone he could kiss more rather than messing with me.

She blushed in embarrassment of her mistake.

Just shut up.

Her heart sank as she finished changing and went on her way to school riding a limo.

Time Skip

It was already hosting time and Hachiko decided to talk to Kyoya about issues like feeling out of character. Which was actually very bad.

Hugging Nayomi, she knocked at the door before entering the room, only to find out that no one was there. She checked the time, it was already 4 in the afternoon.

She walked inside and sat on a nearby sofa. She looked around the furniture, the space, and the decorations placed inside the room which had the perfect feeling of what hosting should be.

"Hachiko-chan?" Hachiko turned around to see Haruhi carrying a box.

"Haruhi." She smiled at Haruhi. "Do you need help?" She said standing up.

Haruhi smiled at the little one. "No need, Hachiko, besides these are just some costumes and coats."

Hachiko tilted her head looking at Haruhi. "Where are you bringing those?"