Chapter 7

Happy April fools :)
Extended April fools x3

To MultipleLifes haha xD I hope you like my gift.

Warning: A little swearing/cursing is observed.

~~~~~••••~~~~~

"Hiro, you want something to eat?" The twin brother looked at his twin sister, who is waiting at the door.

"Anything will do. And also could you get something for Hachiko-chan to swallow easily? Like soup." He replied.

"I think there was porridge served. But okay." She said with a smile and left the room closing it slowly.

Hiro turned to Hachiko who was on the bed hugging her knees.

"You know, Hachiko-chan. I also miss my mom."

Hachiko's POV

I looked at Hirochi. He looked sad once he mentioned about his mom.

"She passed away years ago. And.. that changed Haru's and my Life." He said and pat my head with a smile. Sad...

"You know, you could tell me anything, Hachiko-chan." He said closing his face to mine. I blushed cause this was unexpected. And moved back.

"I-I..."

I was not able to continue what I was about to say when the door suddenly opened with a bang. Take note, a bang.

"Hachi-chan! I brought you some porridge!" I looked at the door to see Honey-senpai and Haruchi.

I blinked twice as I looked at Honey-senpai. He looks mad.. Even if he is cheerful.

Haruchi sweat dropped and both of them went near me. Honey-senpai sat beside me where Hirochi was sitting but he pushed him aside with a smile. Making him closer to me and Hirochi behind him.

I blinked again. is this an imagination? Why is Honey-senpai mad?

Haruchi pulled Hirochi and said that they had to do something downstairs and Honey-senpai is going to take care of me. Ok, now I think there is something wrong...

As the door closed, everything went silent. I was facing front, still unable to process everything. I thought of how could my father and I talk again? Can I accept Aya-san to be my second mom?

Why is Honey-senpai here? And why am I flustered every time I'm around him?!

I blushed and hugged Nayochi to cover my face. What am I thinking?!

I.. uh. Whatever.

I heard a giggle so I looked at him. He then smiled at me that made me blush even more and look away.. "Hachi-chan.." I looked at him.

His face is still cute. You know, the face that every girl likes. Yeah.

But this time I felt shivers.

"Hachiko, you forgot to do something after the rain when you got home that time, didn't you?" his voice was cute but all I could do is shiver and look at him, seriousness was present in his voice. Especially when he called me by my first name without '-chan'. This.. is not him, right?

I looked down at my hands on my lap. H-honey-senpai..

He sighed and held my hand on my lap. It made me stiff. This time I looked at him.