Chapter 10

Omg Thank you sooo much for reading! And I am soooo soorry for the very very very veryyy late update!

I'm so busy at school T.T forgive me.......

Thank you so much for reading!!!
I really can't mention names but really thank you soo much!!!
Sorry for being late!

To the people who gave the meaning of SM

Thank you for giving my brain such innocence. 😐

Hahahaha 😂

Hachiko's POV

"Eh??!! Hiroha is off to the US??!!"

Eh? Hirochi?

"Ok.. I see.. May I talk to him?"

I stared at Tamaki-senpai who's trying to calm himself down as he talks to someone on the phone.

It might be Haruchi.

"What's up with Hiroha?" Hika asked as he and his twin brother entered the room.

"And what did our lord mean as 'off to the US'?" Kao continued.

Hirochi is off to US?

No wonder he and Haruchi is still not here.

But why was he leaving?

"I see..."

I looked at the twins at the same time they looked at me. Looks like we were thinking of the same thing.

We looked back at Tamaki-senpai.

Countdown..
.
.
.
.

3...
.
.
.
.

2...
.
.
.
.

1...
.
.
.
.

"WHY WOULD MY DARLING SON LEAVE HIS FATHER BEHIND!!!??? WHY.. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS???!! WHYYY??!!!"

'Ah.. He exploded. (─‿─)' - Kaoru, Hikaru, and I.

"HELLO??!! HELLO!!!.... Hell..o.."

The twins and I sweatdropped as tamaki-senpai dropped his phone and he crawled towards his sulking corner.

Kyoya-senpai sighed as he stopped typing on his computer and fixed his glasses. "Hiroha's just going back to America, you know that."

I looked back at Tamaki-senpai and sweatdropped.

"He left me... He left his father... My son... My son..."

"No, no senpai, you're not his father.. Biologically." I said waving a hand in front of my face.

The bell rang and it was a sign that we needed to go to class. Along with the twins, we walked towards our room.

"It might be because he found a new scholarship there?" Hikaru asked.

"Or maybe he wants to visit someone?" Kaoru asked.

I shook my head and didn't mind them as we sat on our seats. That's weird....

"Morning Kaoru, Nao." Hinami greeted as she entered the room. Her eyes were kinda puffy and red.

"Morning, Hachi-chan." She greeted me with a smile. As she passed by the twins and Nao-chan.

I puffed my cheeks and smiled. "Morning~! Hina-chan!" I said with a wide smile.

She smiled back and sat on her seat with her head under her arms as if she was sleeping. Hmm... Did something happened?

"Ah! That's right! Hiroha was off to the U.S. this morning!" Nao-chan shouted that made every girl in the room sob and whine. I sweatdropped seeing that how great the effect is by losing Hiroha here at Ouran. Sheesh.

Oh well..

The teacher came in and announced the upcoming events that made everyone squeal and sigh.

[A/n: Please take note that I don't own OHSHC. It belongs to it's rightful owner. I only own this story's plot. Thank You!]

"The upcoming Ouran School Halloween Festival is next month! And I hope whatever the board's decision is everyone will participate. I will have our class representatives to be in charge and attend this afternoon's meeting for the finalizing of the events." He said with a smile and faced all of us.

"And for now it's free-time. See you on our next class." And with that everyone squealed and jumped with joy as he left the room.

Ahhh.. Halloween... The most scariest time of the year. Just imagining about the events makes my skin crawl and shiver.

I sat there hugging Nayomi. It's.... It's been a long time... Since I talked to Dad...

"I'm off to Italy. We might want to expand our business there." His cold voice echoed inside the dining room as we were eating dinner.

And by we, it also involves Kitouka Aya.

I have no complaints. It's not that I accept her yet. But if this is what Dad wishes, then I have to respect him. But he still hasn't talked to me about this matter.

Day by day, Ms. Kitouka keeps on looking at me worriedly and sometimes with a smile. While my father became strict and cold. And I became silent at home sometimes skipping meals since I don't want to eat together with them.

Not because Ms. Aya is there, but because I don't like the way my father talks on the table.

Oh well.

"Eh?? Annabelle??" The class rep exclaimed as the twins snickered.

I looked at them finding them looking at me with their mischievous grins. Oh My Teddy, Why do I have a bad feeling with their grins?

I just stared at them a little afraid. Oh how I wish Haruchi was here to stop them..

"Hachiko-chan~~" they cheered in sync as they appeared in front if me in a blink of an eye.

They looked at me grinning. Their eyes sparkled as if pleading. "Can we play dress-up with you?"

~time skip~

Walking towards the Host Club, I tripped. Wow. How clumsy of me.

Wait. Not my fault the twins let me bring these stuffs that they left at the room. Sheesh, if Haruchi's not around they sure are a hand-full.

I reached the door towards the room and was about to open the door when one of the boxes fell to the ground scattering the fabrics inside it. I cursed under my breathe knowing that the twins might kill me.

I immediately sat down and fixed all the fabrics folding it neatly to be placed inside the box.

"Will you go out with me..?"

I stopped folding and gets close to the window, not too close so that I won't be seen. I'm just curious, I mean, I haven't seen any confessions like this.

Well I have read some but in the stories, the boys are the one confessing.

I immediately backed out from the window, covering my mouth and sitting under the window leaning against the wall as I knew who was being confessed to.

And my chest won't stop aching and thumping. I don't get it...

"....... Haninozuka-kun?"

~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~

:3 Love You guys SOOO MUCH. MUAH 😚😘