Chapter Seventeen

We stood there for what felt like forever neither of us saying anything, I could tell that Noah was thinking about something but hadn't spoken yet.

"I would like to take you out as well, If thats ok with you" Noah said slightly nervous to ask. 

"Of course, I'll go and get ready" I said with a big smile as I run back up the stairs to go and get ready. It was lucky that I overpacked and bought multiple dresses with me otherwise I wouldn't have anything to wear. I tried to get ready as quickly as possible as I quickly did my hair and make-up and then quickly chucking on my dress. I made my way down stair as I noticed Noah patiently waiting on the couch. He saw me coming down the stairs out the corner of his eyes and quickly jumped up.

"Wow, you look incredible" he said slightly speechless.

"Thank you" I said back with a slight blush.

"Lets go" He said as he held out his hand

We made our way to the car and I had no idea where Noah was going to take me but I didn't really mind. I just feel so happy that I am actually going out with Noah, when only a few months ago I didn't think I could even be friend with Noah again let alone him taking me out.

"where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's a surprise you'll have to see when we get there" Noah replied with a smirk.

I just smiled back at him content with how life was going at this point in time. I know that most people would say that you should trust a guy that smirks and is constantly talking to a new girl but there was so much more to Noah than that. His smirk always draws me in, there is something about the look he gets that just makes me fall for him more every time. 

"You know, I really missed hanging out with you the past few weeks. I am really sorry that I just stopped talking to you" I blurted out as we sat in silence. Noah looked over to her in the passenger seat with mixed emotions across his face.

"It's ok, I'm just glad we are talking again now." he paused before continuing to speak unsure if he should ask or not. 

"I would like to know why you stopped talking to me though, I want to be there for you" Noah continued with a hopeful look on his face.

"I will tell you but once the holiday is over, for right now I want to just enjoy spending time together" I replied hopeful the he wouldn't push it anymore.

"Absolutely, lets enjoy the night" Noah replied with a smile, I couldn't believe that he let it go I thought that he was going to push it but I am very thankful that he hadn't because right now in this moment I was very happy and content.

We travel in silence both of us happy to be in each others company again, the radio played in the background as we took in the sights around us. It was a perfect evening the sun was still out but it wasn't to hot.

"Close your eyes" Noah said with a grin

I closed my eyes with a bit of hesitation of what was to come next, I heard Noah's door slam shut and my door open. He took my hand and we walked a few steps before he instructed me to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes and let out a little gasp.