Chapter Eleven

I sat myself down on the coach and tried to process everything. I can't believe he kissed me, I had waited for ages for this day and when it did finally happen, he ran away. I can't help but wish he didn't leave, I should have chased him or yelled louder for him to hear me. Once again I was alone and Noah was gone, this same feeling in the pit of my stomach, sadness.

I turned off the movie and made my way to my bed to try and sleep and stop getting caught up in the thought of Noah and the kiss. I started to stress about how tomorrow would play out, is he going to ignore me now? will it be awkward? I couldn't help but question everything, i closed my eyes and felt myself drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm signalling that I needed to get up and ready for school. I walked over to my wardrobe and planned today's outfit. I had a nervous feeling in my stomach about going to school today, not only to face Noah but I also had to face Riley. I got my breakfeast and packed my bag for the day before setting off on the journey to school. I had already texted Emma to meet me out the front so I wouldn't have to walk in alone.

"Hey Ava!" Emma shouted over to me.

"Hey Em, how was your weekend?" I questioned.

"Good! how about yours?" she asked back happily.

"Noah came over and he kissed me before leaving me standing there wondering what had happened" I blurted out in one big gasp.

Emma stood there shocked for a minute before processing everything I had just told her, just then I saw her eyes widen as she saw something behind me. I quickly turned around before Emma could tell me not to. There was Noah walking towards us with a smile on his face.

"Hey, how are you guys?" he questioned before flashing me a smirk. I didn't know what to do in that moment, I have seen Noah flash that smirk at many girls before but never had it been to me.

"what? oh great yeah thanks, how about you?" I stumbled out choking on my words, Noah let a huge grin come across his face as he realised he had made me nervous. I mentally hit myself, I cant believe I let myself sound like that in front of him.

"Good thanks" he said back with a hint of arrogance.

Emma stood there looking shocked at the situation before her, a smile came across her face before she decided to get in on the conversation.

"Are you excited about going away to the beach guys? Only 2 days left!" Emma said with a heap of excitement.

"Very excited" Noah said as he flashed me a wink.

I couldn't believe after Noah had rushed out of my house yesterday the way he did that this was how he was acting. I had built it up in my head thinking that he was going to ignore me but here he is standing in front of me flirting and sending me winks.

"Catch you guys later, I have to get my books for History." Noah said as he took off, flashing a smirk before he left.

"I can't believe what I just saw, I told you he likes you! He winked at you and everything, that smirk that he keeps giving you too!" Emma gushed out with excitement.

I just stood there not knowing what to say, I honestly couldn't believe that there was a chance that he might like me back. I also didn't want to allow myself to think that he could because well I am just plain old me and he is the most popular guy in school. All I could think of was in a couple of days I get to go away with Noah and my best friends. There would be no Casey and no distractions, just us.

**********Finally a new chapter! I'm sorry it took so long, I got distracted with many other things and Christmas! I really hope you like this chapter!********