Not to miss a chance of sitting through my childhood once more, I left it on that channel and  let myself get lost in the film easily. 

Only when did the end credits atart to roll, there was a knock at the door. So I turned the TV off and I checked the peephole to see that Chris was stood behind the door.

Without much hesitation, I opened the door and my lips pulled up into a large grin.

"You're early." I commented, and he just grinned.

"What? Can't I have half an hour with my girlfriend all to myself?" He teased and I stuck my tongue out before he pulled me into his embrace. I didn't hesitate to press my lips against his and he eagerly responded.

After a moment, we broke apart and he smiled at me, kissing the tip of my nose and I giggled.

"Now that is a very nice hello." I laughed before shoving his chest and letting him into my home.

We headed to the living room and we just curled up on the sofa together. Just us.

"So where are you taking me after dinner?" My tone was light, but he knew me better. He knew that I was incredibly curious about tonight.

"Well you haven't figured it out, so I think I'll wait to tell you. But I know for a fact that you'll enjoy my gift..." He trailed off, the smirk evident in his voice.

"Jerk." I mumbled and he just laughed.

"You know, I love it when you act childish when you don't get your own way with things. It's incredibly cute." 

"And I just love it when you hide things from me." I muttered sarcastically and he grinned at me.

"But on a serious note Ki, it's one of the many qualities that's made me fall head over heels for you." his voice had grown quieter and I thought about that for a moment.

'Fall head over heels'... Was this his way of trying to tell me that he loved me? I didn't have to think about the sentence for much longer because he carried on after my stunned silence.

"What I'm trying to say Ki, is that everything that you've done, everything that you've been through, I can't deny it much longer. The longer I focused on the feeling you gave me every time I saw you, the more I came to realise what the feeling was." I could feel my heart hammering in my chest and I shifted myself so I could see him more directly. 

"Ki, I love you, and I think the moment you left for San Diego, I realised this. I don't just like you, I'm in love with you." His words came out faster than expected and I struggled to comprehend what he was saying.

He loved me.

Not in a 'I love you as a friend' kind of way. But he really loved me.

I felt my heart swell somewhat and my chest ached for a moment before I smiled at him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

Burrying my face in the crook of his neck, I couldn't stop the biggest grin appearing on my lips at the fact that he loved me.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his skin.

"What was that, I didn't hear you." He teased me and I grumbled under my breath before I pulled back and smiled.

"I love you too." Speaking the feelings made them seem so much more real. I wasn't prepared when he kissed me and caught me by surprise. 

But I kissed him back.

It didn't take too long for the kiss to get steamier and before I knew it, my back was pressed against the couch and Chris was hovered just above me.