The Black Magic Club

Your POV

Holding the candlestick like a weapon at the figure I demanded to know who they were.

"I'm Umehito Nekozawa." The figure said.

"Show yourself and where the hell am I?" I demanded again while gripping the candlestick harder.

He dropped the cloak and what seemed to be a black wig. He had blue eyes and blond hair. Not going to lie, he looked kind of like Tamaki, but not as flamboyant and stupid.

"This is the black magic club." He said. "I heard a noise in here so I came to investigate. I thought you were a thief or a demon."

I put the candlestick back on the ground and bowed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. My name is Ashton. I'm not quite sure what my last name is since I just found out I have two twins so I guess Hitachiin? Well anyways, I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope you can forgive me." I explained.

He put a hand on my head and I flinched thinking he was going to hit me, but instead he stroked my head gently in a comforting way. "It's alright, now, if it's alright, may I inquire why a girl like you is dressing as a boy?" He asked.

My eyes widened in surprise as I stood up and looked up at him dumbfounded. "How did you know?" I asked.

"Just call it my intuition. I mean I am gay after all so I've figured out how to tell genders apart by now." He smiled.

"So basically gay-dar like the author has and how in the manga Hana-kimi how the amazingly hot gay school nurse has a gay-dar and that's what his sister calls it?" I asked.

"I don't think you're supposed to break the fourth wall." Nekozawa chuckled.

"Oh well, I did. Sue me - actually don't. Sue someone else, please." I said with a smirk.

"Alright." He chuckled. "You may look like Hikaru and Kaoru in every way possible, so much that people mix the three of you up, but your different than them." He said smiling. "Your quite fun to talk to actually, Ashton."

"Thanks, you are too. Want to hang out later this week?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that." He said.

Hey guys, so how'd you like the breaking of the fourth wall? Lolz I liked it!! Anyways I was talking about my brother Ashton. He has a serious gay-dar!! I'm not even kidding. Anyways I'm sorry if Nekozawa was out of character. Well I hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you when I can. Bu bie!!

--Saria_Duzell